2016 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (Spoilers)

I am on board with you guys on their caps. But at the same time its hard to watch a pro swing then watch a 15, its going to make it look much worse than it probably is.

I am on board with you guys on their caps. But at the same time its hard to watch a pro swing then watch a 15, its going to make it look much worse than it probably is.

Ha, no doubt about that!

Larry the Cable guy is so entertaining and a nice guy to boot!

The Speith bobble head is pretty cool....Ill bet you find a ton of them on Ebay after this weekend
I was hoping to pick one up to display in my office, but not as those prices!!!

One of the things I look forward to is the home courses for these amateurs in the tournament. All high-dollar places.

One guy (I think the CEO of an oil company) had ANGC listed as his home course. How nuts is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of them probably have several they play at. You can usually get decent prices if you live more than 50 miles away. Did notice a bunch of San Diego ones though, got to love the weather.

One of the things I look forward to is the home courses for these amateurs in the tournament. All high-dollar places.

One guy (I think the CEO of an oil company) had ANGC listed as his home course. How nuts is that?

hearing that Gretzsky has Sherwood as the home course is awesome. I love the way that place looks on TV the few times ive seen it

Nope, I agree 100%! I'm sure there are a few that are legit players, but I'm calling straight BS on Berman being a 17 index. Watching him makes me think I should be around a 10.

I think people under estimate the challenges at stake in playing in these.
How can one not be sure that his home course is not easy.
Then add he lives in CT and its the middle of winter.

Playing from proper tees, I dont see how anybody can say that in season they know for sure he cant hopefully reach a bogey golfer.

I think some (nobody here necessarily) also forget that a handicap is not your average score. Its your shooting potential and the ability to hit that number 30% or so of the time. So if he has a tough home course, but its short and 30% of the time he shoots 92-24 he could be right around a 17.

I think people under estimate the challenges at stake in playing in these.
How can one not be sure that his home course is not easy.
Then add he lives in CT and its the middle of winter.

Playing from proper tees, I dont see how anybody can say that in season they know for sure he cant hopefully reach a bogey golfer.

I think some (nobody here necessarily) also forget that a handicap is not your average score. Its your shooting potential and the ability to hit that number 30% or so of the time. So if he has a tough home course, but its short and 30% of the time he shoots 92-24 he could be right around a 17.

Do the celebs have to tee off from the same tees as the pros they're playing with?

Some day I will play those Courses, just so beautiful too look at and they appears to be in top notch condition.

I have a friend that went out and played and just by bad luck got a crappy day with fog and cold. Luck of the draw I guess and with my track record with any blind draws it would probably snow the day I go.

Houses run about 10 mil+ right on the course and in the surrounding areas.

Houses run about 10 mil+ right on the course and in the surrounding areas.
You are talking about pebble beach not Augusta right? If someone pays 10 million for a place in Georgia they are insane.

Do the celebs have to tee off from the same tees as the pros they're playing with?
Different tees but all the ams are playing from the same set whether they are a 2 or a 20

You are talking about pebble beach not Augusta right? If someone pays 10 million for a place in Georgia they are insane.

Yeah, Pebble Beach area.

Phil is EN FUEGO!

Phil is EN FUEGO!

5 birdies and 1 eagle in his first 10, that's playing some sweet golf right there.

I thought I heard him say he switched drivers the first round and didn't like what he was seeing but decided to go back to what he was using before, it certainly seems to be working for him.

But I also heard him say you have to have the confidence to change and try something different to see how it might help you in the long run, it was an interesting commentary to hear from him, whatever changes he made for this round I think he should stick with for a little while.

What a great tourney.I bet the fans just have a blast there.

Love watching this event, between the views of the course and the top notch field, this is all good!

Mickelson needs to go -5 thru his last 7 holes for a 59....2 of those holes are par 5's. Hmmmmm

i cant wait to get home and catch the recap

Love watching this event, between the views of the course and the top notch field, this is all good!

Mickelson needs to go -5 thru his last 7 holes for a 59....2 of those holes are par 5's. Hmmmmm
Way to jinx him dummy. Phil with a bogey on the par 5 12th. Looking like no go on the 59. Still playing great though, I hope he keeps it up!

I love Phil but the roller coaster may be headed to bogey town for a few holes. He is something to watch.

I tried watching the replay of this last night and I couldn't stand watching Berman's swing. I had to change the channel!

Back