2016 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (Spoilers)

Although I'm happy my guy Phil is leading, this tournament is a total sh*t show with these lame amateurs....and Pebble Beach is HIGHLY over-rated. Yawwwwwwnnn

That is the entire reason for this event, the Ams. It's a great mix of golf, comedy and commentary. This is an event with a golf tournament attached. That's how I view it.

That is the entire reason for this event, the Ams. It's a great mix of golf, comedy and commentary. This is an event with a golf tournament attached. That's how I view it.
Bing Crosby probably thought it was a good reason for an event.

I like the added enjoyment of the Ams. It's entertainment for the fans and many of the celebs interact with them during the round in one way or another. Based on scores there are plenty of guys who aren't affected by the ams.

I like the added enjoyment of the Ams. It's entertainment for the fans and many of the celebs interact with them during the round in one way or another. Based on scores there are plenty of guys who aren't affected by the ams.

This is the one event that I don't mind slow play. This year seems pretty special with the weather and lefty looking down at the field.

One thing I like is seeing the Ams genuinely appreciate to opportunity to be involved. Kunal Nayyar (Raj Koothrappali) seemed like he was honored to be there.

Going to be an exciting day at Pebble, good thing my Valentine's date isn't until later tonight so I won't have to miss any of the coverage! I hope Lefty goes ridiculously low today and wins in a land slide!

This is the one event that I don't mind slow play. This year seems pretty special with the weather and lefty looking down at the field.

Yeah, seems like a lot of stuff has fallen in place well for the tourney. I like the interviews with the celebs on 16/17 and on the course. Saw one with mark wahlberg and Fitzgerald yesterday where Bubba and the other pro were in the background "photo bombing" the interview.

playing pebble would be amazing. but at 500 bucks plus getting your clubs there that would be a pricey round.

Love this tourney hope phil can hold it together for the W

Fingers crossed for Phil today. May he pick the right driver and hang onto this weeks touch for one more day.

With respect to the tournament and the ams? This is a dream for them. I would do it in a minute given the opportunity as would many here. I think the thing I like the most is seeing how much the pros are invested in their amature partners and making sure they have a good time. It's different from any other event of the year.

JM

Although I'm happy my guy Phil is leading, this tournament is a total sh*t show with these lame amateurs....and Pebble Beach is HIGHLY over-rated. Yawwwwwwnnn

I'm going to disagree with this. I think it's fun to have a different look to a golf tournament and it seems that everyone there is enjoying themselves. I'm not sure how one could consider Pebble Beach overrated; overpriced yes, overrated not at all. Maybe it's something one has to see in person but that golf course is special.

How about that piece on Nathaniel Crosby on GC Morning Drive?! Gave me chills.

JM

At first I wasn't a fan of the format, but after going yesterday and seeing how much fun people were having it changed my outlook. Sure, there are some pros who don't like it but most of them looked like it was business as usual. As far as PB goes, no doubt the course is expensive, but overrated? There are some beast holes there, and even with the 'great' weather wind comes into play on just about every hole. And don't forget the greens. They're frickin' SMALL. You're throwing darts every time you hit into them.

I missed it.
Was really well done talked about his dad and all but the part that was so cool was when he was describing the US Amature win it was edited in such a way that you heard the announcer and then there was a shot of Bing, Nathaniel says something and then there was a shot of Bing. Was really cool. He was 16 when his dad died and I was 17 when mine died, so it just touched me a little.

JM

So here we go. Early coverage on GC. They say Phil found the FW and green in reg on #1. Go get 'em Phil!

JM

Fingers crossed for Phil today. May he pick the right driver and hang onto this weeks touch for one more day.

With respect to the tournament and the ams? This is a dream for them. I would do it in a minute given the opportunity as would many here. I think the thing I like the most is seeing how much the pros are invested in their amature partners and making sure they have a good time. It's different from any other event of the year.

JM

Ddint he make a 3w change as part of his tinkering? If he goes with the right driver and 3w then he should be ok.

I know they were talking about a different driver on Thursday of Friday, but I think he put the other back yesterday. Thought I read where he had a new 3W that he loves though.

JM

Guys like Rose and Brooks are going low early.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What was that Phil? Good grief!

holy hell what is Phil doing?

Blixt in the lead now.

Blixt in the lead now.
And playing well, will be interesting to see how Phil comes back to catch him and how Jonas keeps the lead.

Back