2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Had another dream last night. It was weird because I was fitting 11 other #theGrandaddy players with the latest from Callaway. Everyone was flushing their irons and bombing their drivers. The Callaway staff had arms folded and jaws on the floor cuz they new this was the year they got slapped in the mouth and lost their belt.

Then my kids ran in and asked me for ice cream and I was at Freindlys getting nana splits. Lol

Like the train of thought in your dreams. Very Varsity Blues pep rally Lance Harbor dream there. I give it a 10, a 10..........

Ah the Granddaddy, the Event that makes us dream and then makes them come true. I have a good feeling that Capt. Dan will finally break the log jam and bring home the Belt for THP.

#thegrandaddy is going to be so epic!!! Can't wait to find out what I need to do to get in. Listening to the podcast right now...

Just a reminder, you are going to want to subscribe and listen to the latest THP Radio show featuring Harry Arnett.

Maybe we can get captain Canadan a bit more excited so Callaway does not send over another funny video. :D

Just a reminder, you are going to want to subscribe and listen to the latest THP Radio show featuring Harry Arnett.

Maybe we can get captain Canadan a bit more excited so Callaway does not send over another funny video. :D

Harry's his team's putting abilities I'm sure, but I want to help thp take it home!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like capadan ought to make one of his own videos..... Of course it might just be more fun to keep it all nice and solemn then whoop them upside down and take Harry's precious away.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I have a question? Do you want us to listen to the Harry Arnett interview? Something tells we should! Yeah I'm sure of it....
Btw I like the new music

Had another dream last night. It was weird because I was fitting 11 other #theGrandaddy players with the latest from Callaway. Everyone was flushing their irons and bombing their drivers. The Callaway staff had arms folded and jaws on the floor cuz they new this was the year they got slapped in the mouth and lost their belt.

Then my kids ran in and asked me for ice cream and I was at Freindlys getting nana splits. Lol

The Oracle has spoken.

Done and done! It was another awesome show and interview. Harry seems like a really cool dude.

Gonna be awesome no doubt about it. Daydreaming...

As a relatively new subscriber to this forum, am I able to compete for entry into this event? Or must I first compete for other events?
Thanks in advance for your feedback. Enjoying the conversation.
LB

As a relatively new subscriber to this forum, am I able to compete for entry into this event? Or must I first compete for other events?
LB
you can throw your name in the hat

I have a question? Do you want us to listen to the Harry Arnett interview? Something tells we should! Yeah I'm sure of it....
Btw I like the new music

You would think, but I only said it 7 times before RR and apparently blindsided people so wanted to say it more for this. Someone wake our captain up.

LB

If one is an albatross club member they can jump in. We had a number of first time event goers last year in the Grandaddy. We hope they check out the previous year thread to understand what it's all about.

You would think, but I only said it 7 times before RR and apparently blindsided people so wanted to say it more for this. Someone wake our captain up.

There is no snooze button on Grandaddy talk!

Let's get it going.

In Dan's defense he has been trying to pitch in with the feeding of his son

509f418790a4002526d2804963537caa.jpg

I am more offended by the sweater vest than i am the teet and groping.

Also, twitter seems a lot more excited about the Grandaddy than this thread is. What gives? Where are you, hopefuls?

Also, twitter seems a lot more excited about the Grandaddy than this thread is. What gives? Where are you, hopefuls?

You know.... Here. Waiting patiently for someone to offer up a contest or a detail. I don't need details. Just tell me what to email where when.

Or you could just pick me. I'm ok with that.

I want this bad. Not getting my hopes up too much but going to try my darndest to give myself every chance I can to try to be a part of this.

You know.... Here. Waiting patiently for someone to offer up a contest or a detail. I don't need details. Just tell me what to email where when.

Or you could just pick me. I'm ok with that.

Congrats, I pick you.

The good news: Sounds like we're on the cusp of a contest
The bad news: I don't pick anyone so me picking you is quite useless hahaha

Color me intrigued. Also, 10 footer you say? DNevs ain't got nothing on me.

Congrats, I pick you.

The good news: Sounds like we're on the cusp of a contest
The bad news: I don't pick anyone so me picking you is quite useless hahaha

I appreciate the gesture Capadan!

I'm just over here upping my Callaway game with hats and other swag. Ready for contests!

So, Finley is rather confident...

You guys should go rebut him. Time to start a new trend.

I love when the captain shows up and kicks some bootay! Excited is now my middle name Panda Excited Kong

I keep listening to the radio episode looking for hidden morsels lol. I know the entire community is ready for a contest!

Back