2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Got some more match play practice in this morning with #TheGrandaddy on my mind. The ol jump on them early and don't let up strategy seems to be a solid one.

Got some more match play practice in this morning with #TheGrandaddy on my mind. The ol jump on them early and don't let up strategy seems to be a solid one.

That's a good philosophy regardless of sport!

There will definitely be a contest involving the Gauntlet and predictions.

Interesting...Gauntlet predictions for the win!

#TeamJRod for #TheGauntlet win. Even the ZooCrew be like we don't care who wins as long as its not JRod.

Do participants get to predict?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God I miss the Gauntlet! The most amazing golf experience of my life to date! Looking forward to following and you know I'm betting on my captain JRod!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ice enjoyed the segments with the Callaway guys so far. They definitely all bring something different to the table, which is a good thing for a team concept.

Looking forward to one with AJ. He ll have no shortage of words for sure. You may even have to drop the uncut mantra for his if you want to get all of the questions in lol

gauntlet predictions are tricky....I lean towards JROD though, he's pulled out the win twice? now. The rookie might provide some good competition, and well...most of the teams will. Tricky tricky I says.

I think this needs to be thrown out here...

05d3217ed8b02b54c85c168033ee36f7.jpg

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

That picture is so awesome LOL

Is this a "who wore it better" thread all of a sudden?

Is this a "who wore it better" thread all of a sudden?

Or just a "What not to wear" contest.... are you wearing loafers with no socks as well?

Oh The Grandaddy. SO much awesomeness!

Or just a "What not to wear" contest.... are you wearing loafers with no socks as well?

Oh The Grandaddy. SO much awesomeness!
Im guessing kakhi cargo shorts and chocos?

Cool. Y'all better pick #TeamStripeShow at
#TheGauntlet if you want any chance of winning that prediction contest!!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Can we predict ourselves to win?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This would be a once in lifetime opportunity I would love the opportunity to join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. Y'all better pick #TeamStripeShow at
#TheGauntlet if you want any chance of winning that prediction contest!!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk
That is a solid bet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

074f21303e2aa4210ecfa0470157a14a.jpg

Those two handsome gents have seen enough tapatalk time...

074f21303e2aa4210ecfa0470157a14a.jpg

Those two handsome gents have seen enough tapatalk time...
Nice. How's that fabric hold up over time? I just got the laptop bag. Just wondering.

Nice. How's that fabric hold up over time? I just got the laptop bag. Just wondering.

Bring mine to the gym every single day and it's held up wonderfully

Well some people hope to get a chance to get one!!! Like me!!

So far so good, a couple car trips and twice a carry on and it still looks great... although I baby it

Back