2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

hahahaha I really hope my team is not a reflection of that name. I know I won't be!

How dare you, aren't we all internet golfer's deep down? I mean I just had a 340 yard drive yesterday.

You should read through last year's thread...haha

I did. Last years team didn't hold up their end of winning. Capt. Dan will avoid the same fate for his team. So, using it again fits, IMO. First THP team to take down the Zoo crew. Yep, it's gonna happen.

I did. Last years team didn't hold up their end of winning. Capt. Dan will avoid the same fate for his team. So, using it again fits, IMO. First THP team to take down the Zoo crew. Yep, it's gonna happen.
I think Dans team will blaze their own path with their own name.

Just my hunch though.

I have a feeling this year's team, with or without me, will take the belt. I can't explain it, I just have a hunch.

I think Dans team will blaze their own path with their own name.

Just my hunch though.

No matter what the name. They will blaze their way to victory. At least we all agree on that.

Every day this pops into my head. It's hard not to think about perfection.

No matter what the name. They will blaze their way to victory. At least we all agree on that.

I agree. We are going to blaze our path starting yesterday. Team Blaze420.

....what do you mean mixed message!?

I agree. We are going to blaze our path starting yesterday. Team Blaze420.

....what do you mean mixed message!?

I was just going off of Jman's post. ha ha but to each their own.

"We don't need no stinking team name".......just winners!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'm starting to have a 'competition' itch.....the desire to work hard towards achieving some great goal. I guess I'm finally recovered from everything I put into the #THPLegacy. I'm ready for the next challenge.

~Rock

I'm starting to have a 'competition' itch.....the desire to work hard towards achieving some great goal. I guess I'm finally recovered from everything I put into the #THPLegacy. I'm ready for the next challenge.

~Rock

I think there is a cream for that, Rock

You should read through last year's thread...haha

well... redemption didn't necessarily mean victory unfortunately....

Catching back up on this thread after Club Clash has me just jumping for a chance to take down the zoo crew. So stoked to to see maddog get a spot!

I want nothing more than go to #18 with a chance to win for THP. Just gimme a chance to stand over a 12 footer for birdie to take the title home. I WANT THAT PUTT!

I'm really excited to see who joins maddog, drew z and canadan in December.

Really curious as to what product Team THP will be reviewing as well.

Good listen from ScottyG. Continues to affirm why I still salivate over the CF16s. Looking forward to the next opportunity to sign up for this event.

I've listened to the ScottyG broadcast a few times now. I marvel at how much his personality differs from Harry's or Finely's but they all work so well together. I think this was touch upon in regards to Chad and AJ. Callaway's rise to the top can be credited back to all these quality people making it run. The great gear does t hurt but the people keep it going.

I've listened to the ScottyG broadcast a few times now. I marvel at how much his personality differs from Harry's or Finely's but they all work so well together. I think this was touch upon in regards to Chad and AJ. Callaway's rise to the top can be credited back to all these quality people making it run. The great gear does t hurt but the people keep it going.
Props to the leader of that pack for making all the different pieces gell into a well oiled machine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yep they all have differing personalities but still mesh together well.

Back