2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Add me to list 2. Will be probably an early April before I know for sure whether I make it. I need some OH golf with THPers.

Didn't this guy pick Michigan in the REgional Rivalry?

This is forever away and I can't wait.

How many #THPCallOuts are going to come of this?

I know of one that's for sure. And I hope there are more because having a few live update threads throughout the day would be badass

Excellent. Possibly our first multi-round callout!?

Possibly but I wouldn't want to beat him up the whole day I want him to have at least some fun that day

If someone decides to commit and come then I know of another one

This is forever away and I can't wait.

How many #THPCallOuts are going to come of this?

I'm hoping to be part of one for sure. I know you Ohioans will be lining up to get your kicks in on me.

And on that note, move me to list 1 for both days! I'll be driving out early Saturday morning but will stay overnight and play Sunday.

Last edited:
And on that note, move me to list 1 for both days! I'll be driving out early Saturday morning but will stay overnight and play Sunday.

Nice dude glad you could make this happen

I thought I was already on it. Road trip with O'Carroll and Scarnici.

If that road trip happens I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that road trip happens I'm in

Sounds good to me. So far I have you guys on list 2 but when that trip becomes a for sure thing I'll put you on list 1

Nice! Looking forward to teeing it up with you again!

One cool thing is the Who's In list is 100% AC members so far

2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Sounds like its list 1 time

Once Pete gives me the go
a head list 1 it will be

Last edited:
Once Pete gives me the ho a head list 1 it will be

Can we find this list in Romney's binders full of women?

I'm definitely interested in attending, if you don't mind a brand new albatross / forum member tagging along! If there is room put me down for both days!

I'm definitely interested in attending, if you don't mind a brand new albatross / forum member tagging along! If there is room put me down for both days!

Always love when new guys jump in. I'll add you to the list

Heck yeah...way to jump in

So now we just need pete ro green light this.

PETE PETE PETE

Welcome to what will be a great time, Kevin!

One cool thing is the Who's In list is 100% AC members so far

That's pretty darn cool

Welcome glad to see you jumping on in

Back