2016 SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour

It's available, I know bakes has one in his.

I actually put the 50g back in because the past couple greens I've played on have been quicker than I became accustomed to over the winter months, but it's true that I own the 25g as well. I have the 25g sitting in my bag and I can switch it out before the round if the greens are slower. That's an awesome feature with these weights.

I actually put the 50g back in because the past couple greens I've played on have been quicker than I became accustomed to over the winter months, but it's true that I own the 25g as well. I have the 25g sitting in my bag and I can switch it out before the round if the greens are slower. That's an awesome feature with these weights.
Being able to switch them out would be nice. going from 0g to 50g is just too much for me.

Being able to switch them out would be nice. going from 0g to 50g is just too much for me.

It's way too much. 100g total weight to 50g total weight is such a big jump. But 100g total to 75g total is just enough to get my putter speed up a bit to not leave putts short on slow greens. Worth the extra $10? That's up to the consumer haha. But I like it.

Can someone help a brotha out? I know I've seen a picture in the past, but I'm looking for something that differentiates the shape of the GT Tour versus the GT 1.0. From the top and the side view.

I like the new grips!! Pretty neat looking, plus with the new added weights, win!

Whoops. Was trying to take the weight out and the whole screw area ripped out. Tweeted at Superstroke about it, since I doubt it's designed to do that. so we'll see what they say.

b7a354d1c77e5f055c5fc6e9240de154.jpg

Whoops. Was trying to take the weight out and the whole screw area ripped out. Tweeted at Superstroke about it, since I doubt it's designed to do that. so we'll see what they say.

b7a354d1c77e5f055c5fc6e9240de154.jpg
Righty tighty, lefty loosey? Actually surprised I haven't seen that before.

Righty tighty, lefty loosey? Actually surprised I haven't seen that before.

I have two, and the other feels really solid at the screw. This one has felt a little loose the entire time, and I guess this go around it was enough when I was trying to take this one out to just give way.

I have two, and the other feels really solid at the screw. This one has felt a little loose the entire time, and I guess this go around it was enough when I was trying to take this one out to just give way.
Defect. They should take care of it if they know what's right.

Yep my thoughts too. I love the grips, so would love if they just replaced it.

Well they reached back out to me on twitter and will be replacing it. They also said it was most likely a defect. But I'm glad they are, because I love these grips.

Well they reached back out to me on twitter and will be replacing it. They also said it was most likely a defect. But I'm glad they are, because I love these grips.

That's awesome bc the pistol GT is my favorite SS made.

Ordered one of these yesterday from SS’s eBay account, it’s a tour van corded version. Curious to try it out as SS durability has always been a big negative for me personally with the rounds I put on a grip.

Should have the corded version in hand tomorrow!

Should have the corded version in hand tomorrow!

What’s the eBay seller name? The Pistol GT Tour is hands down my favorite grip they offer and I’m really interested in the corded version.

What’s the eBay seller name? The Pistol GT Tour is hands down my favorite grip they offer and I’m really interested in the corded version.

That is what was on my putter, I just get can’t more then a few months out of them. Holding out for the new Lamkin or going back to Tour SNSR

That is what was on my putter, I just get can’t more then a few months out of them. Holding out for the new Lamkin or going back to Tour SNSR

That’s weird, I’ve had one on my Grandaddy putter and while it’s not new, it isn’t falling apart, tearing or what i would call unusable.

Are you seeing wear all around or in certain spots?

2016 SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour

It’s SuperStroke
That’s weird, I’ve had one on my Grandaddy putter and while it’s not new, it isn’t falling apart, tearing or what i would call unusable.

They never last for me either, but I put more rounds on grips than most.

It’s SuperStroke

They never last for me either, but I put more rounds on grips than most.
We all have different expectations of wear and tear and I bet you have seen just about every grip out there to reference. Looking back on my first SS grip I put on my MXM putter, it was worn and almost all the "graphics" on the grip were gone. What is more shocking to me was the SS I got on my #7s that I played for 1 season looked very similar to the one I played for 3 seasons, but it was a LOT more susceptible to scratches and things of that sort. Hopefully the cord can increase the longevity for you.

We all have different expectations of wear and tear and I bet you have seen just about every grip out there to reference. Looking back on my first SS grip I put on my MXM putter, it was worn and almost all the "graphics" on the grip were gone. What is more shocking to me was the SS I got on my #7s that I played for 1 season looked very similar to the one I played for 3 seasons, but it was a LOT more susceptible to scratches and things of that sort. Hopefully the cord can increase the longevity for you.

Yep, I'm betting this ends up just a placeholder until the new SNSR is released, but, it'll be fun to see the texture. I do love cord.

They just seem to wear and hold dirt easier than most.

They just seem to wear and hold dirt easier than most.

I agree about the dirt. If you’re not overly diligent it will get pretty bad, pretty quick. In terms of wear, I think we all define that differently. Like you I play in some humid conditions, but haven’t seen the severe wear others have. Then again I average about 24 rounds a year and that’s prob low compared to those who are seeing the wear.

I agree about the dirt. If you’re not overly diligent it will get pretty bad, pretty quick. In terms of wear, I think we all define that differently. Like you I play in some humid conditions, but haven’t seen the severe wear others have. Then again I average about 24 rounds a year and that’s prob low compared to those who are seeing the wear.

Haha, like I said, I put a LOT of rounds on grips, you're 24/year, I'm 24/mo lol

Haha, like I said, I put a LOT of rounds on grips, you're 24/year, I'm 24/mo lol

Exactly, I’m prob not the best gauge for wear! Lol

Corded grip is in hand. Have a few things to shoot some pics of today and this will be one of them.

It’s going on the SWAG for some trial time. Material definitely is rougher and appears more durable in hand.

Back