2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

If I were people in this event, I would start practicing with a Chrome Soft Golf Ball.

Looks like the purchase of some Chrome Softs is going to have to happen

One of my favorite balls to game.

I've only putted with the chrome soft and it feels glorious. However, I know 3-4 people that play the religiously and love them tee to green. Will need to throw them a few rounds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Announcement

Remember you will all be using a new Callaway golf bag, so please make sure to plan accordingly to get it back to your home, if you are flying since two bags do not fit well in a travel bag.

Announcement

Remember you will all be using a new Callaway golf bag, so please make sure to plan accordingly to get it back to your home, if you are flying since two bags do not fit well in a travel bag.

SOrry Grex, taking your beater bag again

If I were people in this event, I would start practicing with a Chrome Soft Golf Ball.

Played a lot of rounds with the Chrome Soft last year and really liked it, especially around the greens. Time to load up again!

I plan on picking up some Chrome Soft's on the way home now.
Anyone able to compare them to the B330-RX?
That's the ball I've been gaming my last 5 or so rounds.

I've been using a chrome soft on and off for a while now. It's a good ball.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I bought a dozen Chrome Soft Truvis over the winter and they are fantastic! I just happened to have a stockpile of another brand so I haven't been gaming them full time yet. Good excuse to make the switch and I've been on hardcore ponder mode over the new yellow/black version of the Truvis.

I plan on picking up some Chrome Soft's on the way home now.
Anyone able to compare them to the B330-RX?
That's the ball I've been gaming my last 5 or so rounds.

Plenty of that in both of their respective review threadsz

Played in my MGA event last weekend with the new Chrome Soft......fantastic ball....great around the greens!

Good thing Finley is not in this event. He would have some fun with some of your guys bags. :D

Good thing Finley is not in this event. He would have some fun with some of your guys bags. :D

Sure hope I get to meet him sooner rather than later... Hate not fully understanding the jokes and just kinda speculating at their meaning lol.

Sure hope I get to meet him sooner rather than later... Hate not fully understanding the jokes and just kinda speculating at their meaning lol.

Its in the Live Update threads from the events he has been in. Someone on his team came with a Titleist Staff Bag and he was having a field day making fun of them for it. It was all in fun...And he had some fun with it, and the persons driver of choice when it did not get too airborn on the first tee.

If I post about it, you can rest assured, it is explained somewhere in detail on the forum. Not a big fan of inside jokes and such since so many people are not able to make THP Events.

Its in the Live Update threads from the events he has been in. Someone on his team came with a Titleist Staff Bag and he was having a field day making fun of them for it. It was all in fun...And he had some fun with it, and the persons driver of choice when it did not get too airborn on the first tee.

If I post about it, you can rest assured, it is explained somewhere in detail on the forum. Not a big fan of inside jokes and such since so many people are not able to make THP Events.

Perfect! Thanks. I'll go back through them lol

Announcement

So this may be a dumb question but do guys usually just ship one bag back to their home then? I know the event is still quite a way out but that was something I had been wondering already.

So this may be a dumb question but do guys usually just ship one bag back to their home then? I know the event is still quite a way out but that was something I had been wondering already.
The easier thing to do is bring a garage sale dumpy bag down you can throw away

2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

I would think so? An empty bag shouldn't weigh too much for shipping. I may be able to help out with that as I'll be driving down and back up, I could probably assist with shipping extra bags back if needed.

Mikedean has a good solution too. Probably cheaper.

The easier thing to do is bring a garage sale dumpy bag down you can throw away

That's a good idea, I should be able to find something cheap.

Had a solid night working on my short game, this is starting to improve quite a bit. Now to figure out how to use the rest of the clubs in my bag before July

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 months to go you guys! I think my family is already tired of hearing me talk about this, it's going to be a brutal wait for me and everyone around me...

Heading out in an hour or so for 9 with my 9 year old for some #TheCup prep. Will have my newly acquired Chrome Softs in tow as well.

Spending the day tomorrow with the Michigan Regional Rivalry team to get a round in!!! Practice Practice Practice before #TheCup, I am hoping to shave a few strokes off my end game

Picked up my callaway chrome soft balls tonight, plan to put them in play Sunday.

Back