2016 THP Bridgestone Championship - Win a Full Bag of Gear

Yea buddy it's game time!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Man I'm so excited. I am totally signing up for this one!!!!! Last years was great. This one will be superb for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man I'm so excited. I am totally signing up for this one!!!!! Last years was great. This one will be superb for sure.

Let me say it now...A bit of a prediction.
This will blow away last years...

This looks and sounds amazing. Definitely interested in making the trip for the first time this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seeing this now....wow. Just wow.

Going to have to see what I can do about this as my schedule does look free for now.

Definitely trying to get into this!!! Hopefully I can pull out a W and get in.

Schedule is still free. Will be trying to enter this one!

And now it's officially on my schedule. Now I just need to get in.
65d835f449000de8832f59695c84d37f.jpg

Thats a nice look at the calendar there.
But I wouldnt be me if I didnt say THP Bridgestone Championship...Not Invitational. hahahaha.

That would be a nice first THP event for me !! Can't wait!

Played this course twice when I was in Vegas 2 years ago. Absolutely loved it. Would love to make this my first THP Event!

That would be a nice first THP event for me !! Can't wait!

Played this course twice when I was in Vegas 2 years ago. Absolutely loved it. Would love to make this my first THP Event!

Well I am rooting for both of you to make it your first THP Event...

Thats a nice look at the calendar there.
But I wouldnt be me if I didnt say THP Bridgestone Championship...Not Invitational. hahahaha.

FIXED!!!
8904f1e8141d334af9d580059cfa292f.jpg

If I can find some extra money between now and sign up time, this will happen. It would make for a great birthday present for myself! #CrossingFingers

Looks like another amazing event!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

MrsV and I were discussing this tonight. Love how the itinerary is set up. Hopefully we snag one of the six spots available!

MrsV and I were discussing this tonight. Love how the itinerary is set up. Hopefully we snag one of the six spots available!

We really wanted to give people free time in Vegas each of the two nights and then all gather Sunday after golf for some celebration. In the past we have done dinners earlier in the week and people get antsy and then at the end of the events, its bolt for airports. This way after golf, there is some fantastic integration and people having time to relax with everybody together.

We really wanted to give people free time in Vegas each of the two nights and then all gather Sunday after golf for some celebration. In the past we have done dinners earlier in the week and people get antsy and then at the end of the events, its bolt for airports. This way after golf, there is some fantastic integration and people having time to relax with everybody together.

Good call there.

Yes so excited about this one!! Looking forward to sign ups.

I like how there is a gathering after the second round as part of the event - Makes the winner celebration that much more special, and it is an organized time to say goodbye's.
Hope this one fits into the schedule - it is on the calendar currently, I just hope I can stay open!!

I like how there is a gathering after the second round as part of the event - Makes the winner celebration that much more special, and it is an organized time to say goodbye's.
Hope this one fits into the schedule - it is on the calendar currently, I just hope I can stay open!!

It would be awesome to play with you in LV too this year.

This one has a ton of buzz around it, one hot ticket it will be!

I think I can make room in busy schedule to attend this! Would love to be part of it!

Back