2016 THP Bridgestone Championship - Win a Full Bag of Gear

I wonder how many people heard Corey from Bridgestone talk about this on THP Radio? So few people get to get this tour.

This has my attention! I can't wait! Will be trying to get into this one for sure!

I wonder how many people heard Corey from Bridgestone talk about this on THP Radio? So few people get to get this tour.

It's on that Willy Wonka level :D

Vegas Baby!

another fantastic THP event

Wow, I'm ready, when do I leave! What an incredible opportunity!

hated that I missed the last Bridgestone Championship out in Vegas, but it looks like that's going to be the case this time around as well. Everything looks pretty amazing for it though.

My bags are packed! Oh wait, I'm already here! Can't wait for sign-ups.

hated that I missed the last Bridgestone Championship out in Vegas, but it looks like that's going to be the case this time around as well. Everything looks pretty amazing for it though.
Hogwash we got a top 12 finish locked down for this one

Hogwash we got a top 12 finish locked down for this one

Man, I saw a chance for reuniting and lack of redemption.

Man, I saw a chance for reuniting and lack of redemption.
He will sign up that top 12 allure is too hard to deny

This sounds like one helluva event. Good luck to everyone who gets in!

Can't wait for signups for this one!

sad face that i'll have to miss this one. mentioned this before, but one of my wife's childhood friends who she barely speaks to anymore is getting married in antigua and i have been instructed that we are going to the wedding. so bummed, as this would have been an incredible experience. good luck to those signing up!

No doubt, this will be awesome!

Never been to Vegas. First time for everything I suppose!

Vegas baby!

Epic prize for the winners. This is definitely a hot ticket. Glad to see thp heading back to Vegas.

Truly disappointed that I can't try for this one. It is going to be incredible and the prize of touring the Bridgestone is something I have wanted to do for years. It is going to be awesone!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have been known to enjoy the tables from time to time.

I've been waiting for this baby!

Just don't leave dinner early this time.

:alien:

Me too...except that one time we tried the THP table

The tour would be great but Corey makes it sound like the quotes are priceless.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Back