2016 THP Events Calendar - Come Join The Fun

No known conflicts with the Bridgestone Championship dates.

The Bridgestone championship is high on my list too. Last year was amazing I need to return

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

If I'm able to attend an event it will be the Bridgestone Championship, The Gauntlet, or of course The Grandaddy of em all!

The Cup gets dates added to the calendar.

Dates work!! Now to get selected

The Cup would make a great pre-birthday vay-cay.

The Cup gets dates added to the calendar.
And we may be in Myrtle already those dates!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Crazy to think there are still items on the list!
Not Listed Above
Cobra Event
Cure Event
Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

Crazy to think there are still items on the list!
And there was just an announcement of an event in up state NY. Maybe that's one of the 3? Maybe that's something else? TBD, other than we know it will be great.

So many great events again this year. Hope I can get into one. Still bummed I didn't get to one last year.

As long as I have a months notice... I can attend every single one of these!

Sounds like fun.Just hard to plan with my 15 car shows that I show or attend thru the spring-late fall.Just riding in a cruise night event is the greatest feeling in the world.Tops down/and 60's music playing loud.Love it

Sounds like fun.Just hard to plan with my 15 car shows that I show or attend thru the spring-late fall.Just riding in a cruise night event is the greatest feeling in the world.Tops down/and 60's music playing loud.Love it

Glad you enjoy that. This is really about THP Events however and making the impossible, possible for the wonderful community of people here.

Not Listed Above
Cobra Event
Cure Event
Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

soooooo, which one of these will be held in upstate NY?

Or maybe something new...

What a line up.

And we arent done yet

Nope, including something that might have come up over the last few days I will brief you on soon.

Mike you can forward that call from JB to me.

Definitely

Nope, including something that might have come up over the last few days I will brief you on soon.
No problamo

Definitely

You tease...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back