2016 Wilson Staff Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
In it to win it

I am really hoping the dates for this one line up because I'd love to get in this event.

Very excited for even more info from the PGA show!

I'd be happy to be in any of the THP events this year, but this is the one i REALLY want to get into...

Another teaser and another notch in the want. This event has become one of the most sought after THP does for a reason. Looking forward to some more details from the show this week.

JM

W/S is on my radar, looking forward to details.

I want back to back Wilson events! This sounds awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teaser Time

Spoiler
Everybody coming will get a new driver.

Only some will be leaving with a lot more.
That may be the teaser of the year so far!! This will be high on my list for the fall.

Now that is a teaser! I want in!

Teaser Time

Spoiler

I almost didn't click!! awesome teaser

I really want in this year. I will make sure it happens, you can count on that.

Can't wait & sure hope I can be one of the lucky ones this year. Love what W/S is doing!

Teaser Time

Spoiler

Oh lord.

This will once again be called Staff Proto and we are so excited to bring THPers some more news on it from the PGA Show this year.
Another sneak peak opportunity for the lucky THPers??? Proto is never a bad thing. So cool.

I really want in this event this year, missed out on the last 2 years and it was amazing both times for those who got in.

I was already insanely interested in this event again, now I can't wait to see more!

W/S just seems to always go way beyond expectations when they are involved. And their new gear really has me intrigued.

Teaser Time

Spoiler

Epic teaser, finally one paid off!

Oh yeah. This is getting good.

Hopefully I will make it in this year. My vacation requests had to be submitted earlier this month so I am hoping the Magic 8 Ball didn't lead me astray on my date selections.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Drivers + winners = Staff Proto. This will be a good time, no doubt, and on the Spivey radar for 2016. Really hope to get back to WS and help grow the brand!!

Oh hey Wilson event...can't wait to hear more about you and enter into your contests!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back