2017 Grandaddy Announcement

Congrats MikeDean441! #KeepTheBelt

wluker17 for Grandaddy '17? I'm just saying... Sounds good :D

Last edited:
Mike has the formula for success. Look at all his tags, they are proof. No doubt in my mind that 441 and his team #REPEAT... If I'm not there helping, I will be cheering along for him to lead his team to victory. Funny how Harry called him a "Loser" when all he does is win. SMH... Think again HARRY!

Congrats MD441!

Congrats Mike, we all know you will be a great captain!
Look forward to playing on the 2017 Unity Team with you!

Congrats Mike!!!

Can't believe I missed this yesterday. Congrats, Mike! Like everyone else, I'll be doing whatever I can to get the chance to help you add to your ridiculously long list of HOF tags.

Amazing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

That's the obvious pick there! Way to go Mike!

So pumped this is coming back! Hope this year is my year.

Congrats Mike!

I dont know you MD441, but you are getting a ton of respect and the HOF tags speak for themselfs. Lets ride the wave from this year and carry the momentum in to back to back champs.

Congrats Mike. Talk about a logical choice. Make some room for the ultimate HOF tag.

I'm already thinking of names:act-up:. That was the most fun contest for the 2016 GD IMO.

Last edited:
Omg no freaking way.
I would have videoed my real response but im running around my house in my underwear

Now you only have 361 days to sleep on this....ha

If you need someone to show you around The Hideaway... I'm available

Not sure how I missed this yesterday but congrats to mikedean441! I will be doing everything I can to join you out there.

My first reaction to hearing your name was "who is going to keep the score updated"? You have done a hell of a job running that aspect these past few years and this selection is well deserved!

Congratulations MD441!! This is one HOF tag that I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you add to your list. :act-up:

Really excited to see that #TheGrandaddy is returning in 2017

Congrats brother!

By this time next year, we're going to have to scroll down half a page just to get past all the tags on just ONE of your posts!
I was thinking that Ben² could insert a popup that displays when you hover the mouse arrow over Mike's 5X tag.

Congrats Mike! Well deserved.

Congrats Mike! I like our chances to repeat in 2017.

If you need someone to show you around The Hideaway... I'm available

Hahaha. I was just coming to post this. I will be doing everything possible to make a return in 2017.

Hahaha. I was just coming to post this. I will be doing everything possible to make a return in 2017.
I already called dibs. Back off.

Selfish bastards...share the wealth!
In all reality, I'd just love to go back again to savor the courses with my boys and hang out with my caddy Cornbread and pro Matty Wood. I want every THPer to experience what we just did. Not selfish at all lol... Maybe a little.

In all reality, I'd just love to go back again to savor the courses with my boys and hang out with my caddy Cornbread and Matty Wood. I want every THPer to experience what we just did. Not selfish at all lol... Maybe a little.
Dude, it was so fun to follow. I think the whole forum that tuned in could feel the excitement of you lucky 12 and couldn't be happier for you and all past and future participants.

Back