2017 Grandaddy Announcement

Wow Mike Dean that is so awesome man! Congrats. Your going to be an amazing captain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Mike,well deserved.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

After seeing the genuine happiness in my old man's face all week this week I'm sold. I want in! Let's do this Mikey!!

After seeing the genuine happiness in my old man's face all week this week I'm sold. I want in! Let's do this Mikey!!

THP + Callaway will do that!!

YESSSSS!!!!

Congrats Mike!!! #AndStill #TeamTHP

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Saweeet!!!! I couldn't have picked any one better! Well done and lead THP into the promise land!!!

Congrats, Mike! So awesome to see The Grandaddy confirmed for next year!

Wow, it's back. Callaway and THP are just flat out awesome. Congrats to the new Captain Mike Dean. As Harry said there's already only 361 days to go. Let's do this. 2 in a row.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new gig MD!

Congrats 446! U will be awesome.

Congrats Mike! Very much deserved!!!

Congrats Mike! You absolutely deserve this. You were amazing at updating everything in the forum today and supporting us. Cannot wait to root you guys on next year. You are in for the experience of a lifetime.

Congrats Mike! You absolutely deserve this. You were amazing at updating everything in the forum today and supporting us. Cannot wait to root you guys on next year. You are in for the experience of a lifetime.

Holy crap! Whos going to give all those fantastic updates next year?

In all seriousness, next years Grandaddy team is in good hands with Mike.
His track record speaks for itself!

Nice mikedean441! I'm glad you were picked, glad you didn't upload any video of you in your underwear (because we all know some video exists), and glad you'll be leading Team THP next year!

Canadan - phenomenal job this year. Also, fresh glasses. Wesley Snipes circa Blade movies approves.

Congrats Mike!! Well deserved!! Can't wait for the opportunity to be on your team!!

Awesome news. Congrats Bro

Congrats Mike, should've posted that video. Hopefully we get to wear the belt next December!!!!

Congrats 450 (as he'll be known postevent). I had the pleasure of witnessing a strategy session spearheaded by Mike. 2017 Grandaddy participants will be in very good hands.

Ah ok so this is for real and not a dream...good stuff

So awesome!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

There is some pure gold in that video. "He's a loser" was classic as is Canadan trying to choose himself.

Omg no freaking way.
I would have videoed my real response but im running around my house in my underwear
Yeah, that's a sight nobody wanted to see, even the new lean-mean-MikeDean

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back