2017 Grandaddy Announcement

There is some pure gold in that video. "He's a loser" was classic as is Canadan trying to choose himself.

If Harry is using a browser and not TT my response is simply

<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<

lol thats so many tags. Gonna be awesome to personally know a 7X HOFer

No doubt Mike. You know how to Captain a winning team for sure. Harry will know soon enough, right mike?

Ah ok so this is for real and not a dream...good stuff

Congrats brother!

By this time next year, we're going to have to scroll down half a page just to get past all the tags on just ONE of your posts!

Pumped the Grandaddy is returning and even more pumped for Mike! Great choice for captain! Congrats man!

Mike! Awesome!!!

Congrats to Team Unity for taking Grandaddy 2016 and I'll have all my fingers and toes crossed that I'll get a chance to join Mr Dean in 2017 to defend the belt!!

Congrats Mike. Someone mentioned underwear, a video and golf. Not the trifecta I was thinking of. :bananadance::confused2:

If Harry is using a browser and not TT my response is simply

<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<

I would say against THPers, it has a bit more "oomph". I mean you have to remember, Harry has 5 tags himself, in only 6 events total.

2017 Grandaddy Announcement

I would say against THPers, it has a bit more "oomph". I mean you have to remember, Harry has 5 tags himself, in only 6 events total.

All as a Captain too....

Congrats to Mike! Time to start getting my game in shape for next year's Grandaddy!

Congrats sir! :)

WHHAAAT? I missed that yesterday, Congratulations Mike!

Congrats MD441.

It's tough to argue against with your record. It's like an automatic win.......2017 will be huge!!!

Congrats Mike! Hoping to join you next year!

Congrats mike!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Well deserved MikeDean !!

Congrats Mike!!

Congrats Unity and congrats 441. I feel like THP has a really good chance to repeat with you as the captain.

~Rock

Congrats Mike, we all know you will be a great captain!

Congrats to the new Captain. Looking forward to seeing how the '17 GD shapes up.

Congrats Mike, looking forward to a repeat!

Should have made it in the hockey thread? :alien:
Ha-ha no need for that, I am just catching up a bit late

Congrats, Mike!!

Back