2017 Grandaddy Announcement

Congrats Mike, you'll do awesome, and have a blast!

Hey Mike, has it sunk in yet? Do you have golf balls, blueberry lemonades and Hideaway ball markers dancing in your head at night as you sleep yet?

Im most excited for Mike to step foot on Hideaway. Every year as hes hammering away at the updates, hes always mentioning on how immaculate the course is and how green and perfect it is.

Mike, i know you have played some awesome courses in your day, but believe me brother these two are going to be at the very top of your list.

I can't wait till Mike leads his team to the #Repeat! THP needs to even up the Wins with Callaway. They are up in the rivalry and #441 is gonna #Repeat to help us get closer to evening the score.

Congrats Mike and good call on making the bet Dan! So happy for you!

Congrats Mike Dean, you in for the journey of your life brother, embrace your team and enjoy every moment, I sure did

Congrats Mike

So team name next year? #teamrepeat hehehe

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

So team name next year? #teamrepeat hehehe

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I coined the phrase "The Repeaters" earlier today.

Did Mike start the smacktalk early yet via video?

If not, I'm calling him out right now. Bring it.
You could go see him and film a video with the belt in hand... Like an old school wrestling tag team... Road Warriors...

You could go see him and film a video with the belt in hand... Like an old school wrestling tag team... Road Warriors...

I like I! The Road Warriors were awesome!

I may see him in a couple weeks but he isnt touching the belt. I didn't touch it before Wednesday and it seemed to work out okay hahaha

I may see him in a couple weeks but he isnt touching the belt. I didn't touch it before Wednesday and it seemed to work out okay hahaha
I didn't say he could touch it did I? :D Heck, I leaned away from it everyday on the bus lest I brush up against it by accident lol.

No jinx that way. Sort of like seeing a bride in their wedding dress is a no no.

So my wife is a big fan of the pics ive showed her

Big congrats Mike. Fingers crossed maybe i could help you retain the belt. Be the first international member :D

Can't wait till next December. Congrats 441!

Dude, it was so fun to follow. I think the whole forum that tuned in could feel the excitement of you lucky 12 and couldn't be happier for you and all past and future participants.
I for one felt that said excitement. It was as if I was there in the gallery. It was unbelievable coming down the stretch. I will be doing whatever it takes to be part of this in '17. Someone at 55 plus years of age needs to fill the big shoes of Maddog, and represent us experienced guys. If I don't make it I'll follow along again. It's like the back nine at ANGC on Sunday, only better.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congrats Mike. Very well deserved. Looking forward to trying to be one of your squad members this go around

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back