2017 Launches are coming... What are you looking to upgrade?

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
With the new launched upon us of Golf Equipment, what in your bag are you looking to upgrade? Driver, Fairway, Hybrids, Irons, Wedges, Putter, Balls?

For me, it's definitely wedges. 2 years with the same ones and ready to get a new set.

What will be your first upgrade?

I think I'll start with driver. Then probably move to fairway... Then some new UTs... which will necessitate new irons to blend... But also wedges because it's always good to upgrade those.. And then putters to round it out.

#December2016

I will be looking for a wedge and a new golf bag. I upgraded everything else last year.

I think I'll start with driver. Then probably move to fairway... Then some new UTs... which will necessitate new irons to blend... But also wedges because it's always good to upgrade those.. And then putters to round it out.

#December2016
Pretty much

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm looking at drivers & putters. Not that I need one, but I seem to gravitate to those release

I may muck around a bit with shafts, and a flatstick or two, but I'm pretty content with where the bag is right now.

Top of the bag for me. Hybrids, FWs and maybe a Utility iron.

Honestly, not much.

I'll keep an open mind for drivers. Wedges are set. I've got options in the irons. 3-wood is the best I've ever played.

Maybe there will be a new Heavenwood?

Looking for a new driver and wedges this year. Needed a new driver this year, but never got around to it. Been looking and maybe it's too close to the new releases to worry about until spring.
I've played my current wedges for around 3 years, so it's time for a change. Really liking some of the options out the right now.

Im looking forward to seeing the new milled options from Toulon/Odyssey. I miss a milled plumbers neck

I just bought new irons, 2 new wedges, and have a Z565 driver on the way but I'm sure another new driver and a couple putters will catch my eye. New clubs are fun!

Absolutely natta. And it feels pretty good to not worry about it. Fall of 2017 I'll start to get excited for shiny and new.

Hybrid, maybe.

Everything else is set in stone for 2017.

Possibly a new driver and at some point I may change irons in 2017.

Probably nothing unless my driver goes significantly south again. Then that will be on the agenda.

I could be tempted by a new driver and/or fairway woods

I'm looking forward to seeing the Toulon/Odyssey offerings and hoping 1 of the designs will appeal to me. Also looking forward to whatever driver head will replace the XR 16 but that will likely not happen until sometime mid 2017.

Wont be wedges or putter (guessing)

I'll probably look at Drivers and irons like always

My driver will get an upgrade with the W/S DvD winner - whether that change is sustained over my Vapor or not remains to be seen by the results. The only other 2017 release I'm considering is FG Tour V6 irons. But that I'm not sure of, as my irons are less than a year old and weren't cheap. If not, I may opt for some more forgiving 5 and 6 iron heads - maybe J15 DPF or something similar. I could use a touch of extra help there.

Otherwise, I'll probably reshaft the wedges with Aerotech Steelfiber for more consistency with the irons. And you never know what will happen in the fairway wood slot, I'm always tinkering there haha

Driver and fairway will be upgraded after winter then will probably be set til this time next year, other than maybe wedges unless I just buy new of the same ones I have now

Looking to try and replace current driver M2 with new Callaway driver and fairways. Other than that, no new changes coming for the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver, fairway and irons. Driver because I'm getting a free one. Fairway because that is an area I can improve and irons because I want to do the 1 length cobra. Wedges and putter are safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always looking for better hybrids!!

Back