2017 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
ready to go

Signups will be up next week.

imrs.php

Question is. Where do We draft zeke now ? Is he still a first rd pick ?

As one who hopes the appeal stands for this POS I'm drafting late. Women rule despite what Zeke thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about sitting out this year....then I woke up and realized I am SO ready for some football! Bring it people, I am sorry (not sorry) in advance to all the teams I crush this year.

I thought about sitting out this year....then I woke up and realized I am SO ready for some football! Bring it people, I am sorry (not sorry) in advance to all the teams I crush this year.

You not playing is pure crazy talk. Maybe this year we are in the same league...I keep hearing about the legend of GG

Ready for sign ups. I've already been studying, preparing cheat sheets, making notes, etc. I always spend hours getting prepared for the draft and then have so many sheets of paper in front of me that I can't find anything, fall behind and end up bombing in the draft. I then try to improve by the waiver wire, but, my team is just good enough to rarely have a good waiver pick position. The few good guys I do end up with get injured, so, I have no tread bait, and end up missing the playoffs. Maybe I should just try the auto-draft. :D

Let's go!

When are the sign ups. This is the only league I'm doing outside of my regular one.

When are the sign ups. This is the only league I'm doing outside of my regular one.

Next week I believe.

Side note: if anyone needs another for a non THP FF league, hit me up!

Almost that time....

I think this needs to happen...

16 team leagues are no joke! Ready to try and capture my year one championship success

I'm ready for some football Cool haven't done the THP fantasy football league I'm in this year!

Had my first draft of the season this Saturday. Now i am ready to defend my #2016THPFFTitle. Let's go

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Can't wait for this

Last 2 yrs my 1st round pick has crashed and burned...early; a nearly unrecoverable wound in 16 team leagues. If I get more than 6pts out of that pick this year it will be an improvement.

Every year I do a bunch of mock 16 team drafts, to prepare, and then always find any strategy I think of ahead of time, goes out the window a few picks in to the live THP draft!!!

Starting the research tonight for the drafts coming up next week.

Looking forward to getting back into this one.

Ill be in for this no doubt

Signups will begin tomorrow.

I have never done a 16 team league before. Should be an interesting challenge.

And draft night is still one of the funniest nights on THP as people chat in their draft room and on THP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back