2018 WGC Bridgestone Invitational

I didn't see the news in time - Argh!!!!!

That stinks. I didn't know that it was posted in this thread yesterday afternoon until this morning. I got a twitter notification from someone I follow on there early yesterday evening.

That stinks. I didn't know that it was posted in this thread yesterday afternoon until this morning. I got a twitter notification from someone I follow on there early yesterday evening.
I checked my lineup about 30min ago, Rose was still checked; not flagged as being a non starter - NIF

I checked my lineup about 30min ago, Rose was still checked; not flagged as being a non starter - NIF

Neither was Hadwin, who also WDed. They should do a better job of keeping up with that.

Tiger looking strong. Nice birdie.

Rory, Tiger, Day, and Matsuyama in the morning group? Yes, I did just purchase PGA tour live for this. haha

Rory, Tiger, Day, and Matsuyama in the morning group? Yes, I did just purchase PGA tour live for this. haha

Yep, nice to fire up the app again after awhile.

Heck of shot by Tiger there. I despise 210+ yd par 3's

Matsuyama dunks it. Great shot.

Some good golf going on out of the two featured groups. Just about all of them need to putt better though.

That was a heck of a dunk by Hideki a bit ago.

Big Cat! Making the snake.

Nice front 9* !!

Good start for Tiger.

If Rory could putt at all right now, he'd be 6-7 under. Approach shots have been great, just seemingly missing everything with the putter.

If Rory could putt at all right now, he'd be 6-7 under. Approach shots have been great, just seemingly missing everything with the putter.

same can be said for Tiger.

I wish he would go back to either the Nike or the Toulon. He putt so well with them, or find a TM that he likes and run with it. His confidence over the ball looks awful on the greens.

I wish he would go back to either the Nike or the Toulon. He putt so well with them, or find a TM that he likes and run with it. His confidence over the ball looks awful on the greens.

Is his contract full bag with TM?

Tiger needs to stay out of the rough off the tee!!!

Yikes 4 missed fairways in a row.

Rory sticks a one handed follow through to about 4 ft. We'll see if he can make the putt.

Nice bird at the Par 3 for TW!

Tiger drops another BOMB! His putting has been lights out today.

Always nice to play the Par 3s in 10 strokes. Jeez.

Back