2018 WGC Bridgestone Invitational

That boge doesn't help the case of red-ass TW probably has. One driver in the fairway with a 2 way miss. A good round nonetheless.

Stanley and Cantlay at the top of the leaderboard, a couple of guys that came in with a ton of hype and potential but haven't quite realized it yet. Both having good years though.

Solid round from el tigre today... Right in the thick of it after day 1

JT -4 thru 5! Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooo

The way these guys are scoring, -4 might not be top 10.

Molinari looks like he is worn out

DeChambeau sitting dead last. He still have the yips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ leaving a lot of strokes out there on the greens

Thankful that Rickie lost the mustache

7 birds for Poults so far. Whoa.

Phil and JT tee off in about 10

JT is uglying up 16. Driver right, second hits a tree and goes 50 yards and then he tries 3W from 290ish and rinses it.

What the heck are Rickie and DJ doing? Apparently DJ left his game in Canada and Rickie teased me once again with a strong opening round...

Tease is the perfect description for Rickie.

I'm honestly surprised that a 74 was in the cards for anyone out there today. These guys are making a WGC event look like the CareerBuilder challenge.

Bogey, birdie, birdie for El Tigre.

I wish my oh Ben shots left me 19 foot birdie putts

Aims far right to hit a big draw...pulls the heck out of it and ends up with a good look at birdie...

Better to be lucky right?

Aims far right to hit a big draw...pulls the heck out of it and ends up with a good look at birdie...

Better to be lucky right?

Then makes it, that would be the way to use the luck.

I really hope day hit the path and not someones head, it had an odd sound

If Tiger can learn how to hit fairways with the driver again, watch out!

"Sorry it wasn't Tiger" LOL

Head shot and only a small cut

I'm guessing that was a hell of a par from Tiger on 8? Shotlink said the tee shot was "328 yards to Other", haha.

Back