Par 3, #13. Day, Gay, & Perez

8d158f4dc96d5bfc592934938930630d.jpg

415d2a3848b125c802abfc84680efe50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#14 green. #17 green on other side of the water.

c35eaa56d9059cdba8356fd2f005f3c2.jpg

The Big Bad Wolff is on fire today. 9 under thru 15 holes and tied for the lead.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wolf going hard today...!!!

Sam Saunders at -14, only 1 back of the leaders. If Sam can somehow find the winners circle it would be a very popular win - i'm pulling hard for him.

Bryson just caught a break. Wow.

Is it all white day at the 3M today? Hideki and Tony playing the same group...

Nice to hear the esteemed philosophers McCord and Faldo debate a universal question of timeless nature of what is the difference between a pond and a lake.

Wow, i put the jinx on Sam. His next 4 holes after i noted that he was 1 back (dbl bogey/bogey/bogey/dbl bogey); 6 over in 4 holes and sinking like a brick in the sea.

Hit the ball Bryson

Hit the ball Bryson

S Piercy looked like after his birdie on 18 he was glad to be done playing with Bryson & his slow play.

S Piercy looked like after his birdie on 18 he was glad to be done playing with Bryson & his slow play.

He took an unreasonably amount of time hitting his 2nd shot into 18. That was painful to watch.

He took an unreasonably amount of time hitting his 2nd shot into 18. That was painful to watch.

But I believe the final group still waited on the last tee so there's enough SP around in addition to Bryson.

But I believe the final group still waited on the last tee so there's enough SP around in addition to Bryson.

Slowest group we noticed on the course...Hossler, Gooch, and Koepka. Koepka isn't the problem. There was a sizable gap between them and the group ahead.

Remember The Fraudulent Physicist(credit to Andy Johnson of the Fried Egg and Shotgun start podcast) thinks he is “fast”.

Oh wow, Glover sweating through the ole Linksoul cotton haha

Remember The Fraudulent Physicist(credit to Andy Johnson of the Fried Egg and Shotgun start podcast) thinks he is “fast”.
He just has to "walk to his ball faster"

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think Bryson is going SLOWER than normal, and gotta think it’s going to catch up to Wolffy having to wait all the damn time.

I think Bryson is going SLOWER than normal, and gotta think it’s going to catch up to Wolffy having to wait all the damn time.

I must be watching something different, because Wolff is nearly as slow. Especially around the greens.

2019 3M Open

I like that the commentary pointing out the pace issues but until the tour does something it doesn’t matter.

Pretty cool to see Wolff getting some attention but I think the expectations need to come down a bit. Great player but very new to the tour (assuming he gets status)

Last edited:
I like that the commentary pointing out the pace issues but until the tour does something it doesn’t matter.

Pretty cool to see Wolfe getting some attention but I think the expectations need to come down a bit. Great player but very new to the tour (assuming he gets status)

I agree on the commentary. They need to keep saying it.
Wolff is the real deal it appears. The tour younger classes are LOADED. I mean guys like Wise and Xiong are barely mentioned anymore and are freaks of nature.
There are people out there that think winning on the Web.com might be the hardest thing in all of golf right now : )

Wyndham Clark is not a name that wreaks of excitement on tour. :act-up:

Back