I must be watching something different, because Wolff is nearly as slow. Especially around the greens.

Might as well be, he’s playing behind Bryson’s slow ass and there’s nowhere to go. Hahaha

Joey Garber’s hair is amazing.

I wouldn't mind Clark winning this one. Read his story a few months back. Mom died of cancer he went from OSU to thinking of quitting the game. Transferred to Oregon, moved in with a couple just a little older then him and started his comeback. Kind of Woodlandish just not as harsh.

Every time I see Wolffs swing I can only imagine what it will be like in 20 years. I just can’t imagine seeing a older guy move like he does.

Might as well be, he’s playing behind Bryson’s slow ass and there’s nowhere to go. Hahaha

They just said on TV that the group behind Bryson was not even on them yet. So there is that. haha.
I love hearing the commentators laughing at the final two groups pace of play. Its awful and not a single one of them is moving faster.

Every time I see Wolffs swing I can only imagine what it will be like in 20 years. I just can’t imagine seeing a older guy move like he does.

I think it turns into Furyk and ages well honestly

They just said on TV that the group behind Bryson was not even on them yet. So there is that. haha.
I love hearing the commentators laughing at the final two groups pace of play. Its awful and not a single one of them is moving faster.

I just dream of the day an official grows a set and drops the hammer on a group.

All it would take is once or twice. Not a petty ass warning, but a legit penalty. Set a precedent.

Wollllllfffffff!

I think it turns into Furyk and ages well honestly
I can see that. I’m just a backseat golfer that’s not athletic anymore lol

315 carry lmao!

I can see that. I’m just a backseat golfer that’s not athletic anymore lol

Hahaha, WE, WE are backseat golfers who aren’t athletic anymore!

It will be interesting to see how many more times the CBS crew brings up slow play in the rest of the round. Bryson plays with all deliberate speed

It will be interesting to see how many more times the CBS crew brings up slow play in the rest of the round. Bryson plays with all deliberate speed

What is deliberate speed? Genuinely curious

Carlos Ortiz with the ‘what the hell am I gonna do now’ and he becomes a favorite of mine now haha

What is deliberate speed? Genuinely curious

With all deliberate speed is a historical reference. It was a phrase used by the US Supreme Court as to how fast school integration had to occur after the decision in Brown v. The Board of Education. They had to integrate the schools as slow as they wanted to.

For Bryson it means that he has to speed up his play but he can be as deliberate as he wants.

With all deliberate speed is a historical reference. It was a phrase used by the US Supreme Court as to how fast school integration had to occur after the decision in Brown v. The Board of Education. They had to integrate the schools as slow as they wanted to.

For Bryson it means that he has to speed up his play but he can be as deliberate as he wants.

We call that the Jordan Spieth rule : )
Continue to say each year you are working on pace, still be slow, but recognizing it matters.

Joey Garber’s hair is amazing.

We saw him at the chipping green and we were in awe of the flow. Perfect golfer in the state of Minneflota and the state of hockey hair.

And that was not not not not at all smart Wolffy.

Hadwin puts such a freaking great roll on the ball.

Back