2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
paging @doddly5687 and @davidwinchell

Warning: stupid n00b question ahead! I've never played at a big swanky resort like this, so I'm used to throwing on shorts or a skort and collared shirt, and off I go. However, one *does* have a few tattoos on her legs. Is this a dress code problem at this fancy schmancy places?

Warning: stupid n00b question ahead! I've never played at a big swanky resort like this, so I'm used to throwing on shorts or a skort and collared shirt, and off I go. However, one *does* have a few tattoos on her legs. Is this a dress code problem at this fancy schmancy places?

No one said anything to me about mine.

No one said anything to me about mine.

Okay cool - that's good to know. Thank you!

Personally I don't really care (obviously, as I got the ink myself) but I don't want to bother anyone else, especially when others are doing the organizing and might want to get invited back...

@gregkulbick you want this one?

DG you will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@gregkulbick you want this one?

DG you will be fine

Haha he beat you to it! Thank you! It’s the Southern girl in me - one does like to be politic.

Of course the punk rocker in me also says “others approval is not needed”

Mike put me down for the (2) very interested.

Haha he beat you to it! Thank you! It’s the Southern girl in me - one does like to be politic.

But if he shows up in a skirt they might ask him to leave!!

We're not in the 90s anymore hahaha

I wouldn't think twice about it.

Nothing said about mine either

But if he shows up in a skirt they might ask him to leave!!

I’m tellin you guys, the skort is the way to go! No awkward thigh rubbing and it catches a breeze for cooling.

I think everyone ought to give them a try!

I've played these courses already - you have literally nothing to worry about. They put up with me and my friends on a bachelor party weekend and its a fun atmosphere. The location is hard to get supplies unless you drive a bit though (and restaurant options are the same).

Also, I know for a FACT I will be eating one dinner at Crave - that Mac and Cheese is the best I've ever had by 10 miles.

We're not in the 90s anymore hahaha

I wouldn't think twice about it.

Hey man, it’s a legit question hahaha. I’ve only played here in The Sticks! I’ll bring the property value down at that resort!!

wont be an issue at all like Greg said

I've played these courses already - you have literally nothing to worry about. They put up with me and my friends on a bachelor party weekend and its a fun atmosphere. The location is hard to get supplies unless you drive a bit though (and restaurant options are the same).

Also, I know for a FACT I will be eating one dinner at Crave - that Mac and Cheese is the best I've ever had by 10 miles.

That perked my ears up - totes in!!

Hey man, it’s a legit question hahaha. I’ve only played here in The Sticks! I’ll bring the property value down at that resort!!

I totally get it. I wore 1/2 sleeves for a while after mine out of a combination of respect and fear of the sun haha... Now it doesn't seem to make a difference. No one has ever said anything about them (from a course perspective).

I’m tellin you guys, the skort is the way to go! No awkward thigh rubbing and it catches a breeze for cooling.

I think everyone ought to give them a try!

giphy.gif

I totally get it. I wore 1/2 sleeves for a while after mine out of a combination of respect and fear of the sun haha... Now it doesn't seem to make a difference. No one has ever said anything about them (from a course perspective).

I’ve been wearing one long soccer style sock to keep my new one out of the sun til I can apply sunscreen, so I’m with you. Talk about feeling silly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back