2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

This sounds like a great event. Ill be on the lookout for the contests (not sure what they are) to participate in. I have been a long to member on another golf forum and decided to check this group out as well!

Welcome to THP. You can check out last year’s contests for some general ideas. Lots of fun.

This is the year baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m feeling the same way! Idk why but I feel like this is the year I get in!!

Maybe this just might be the year.:fingers-crossed:

So happy that The Grandaddy will return in 2019. Huge thanks to the 2018 team for doing such a great job bringing the event to the masses. I can’t not wait for the contest to begin

If this doesn't excite you, you might want to check your pulse.

Man I love seeing all of the excitement in this thread! It's a contagious energy... especially knowing what 12 new guys are in for. We might need camera close ups on special moments along the way this year like:
- Media room faces and drool spots
- Slider faces at breakfast
- Fitting faces when the prescription is just right and the ball just doesn't quite want to come down yet...

We could just go on and on. Guys, prepare yourselves for the chance at a trip you can't prepare yourselves for. Haha!

That's what I want to know.

Who's pretty sure they're going to get their ticket punched this year?

I’m pretty sure I’ll be entering each contest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am going to try my best to get in this year! I can’t say I know I’ll get my ticket punched but I just have a good feeling about 2019!!

Between talking to my teammates in a group chat today, walking in to my home office and seeing my new bag and listening to Doc Hoc on Sirius radio this morning The Grandaddy has been weighing on my mind a lot today. It's been said so many times but this event is so much more than the golf, so much more than a belt and so much more than equipment. It's something special that cannot truly be explained. You become a part of a pretty small and very special family.

I hope everyone gives their all during these contests and truly embraces the opportunity because that's exactly what it is, a huge opportunity that many would kill for. You will be one big, close knit team that will represent a whole online community as well as Callaway. Just do your best and think about it all when you put your entries together.

And good luck to every single one of you!!!

Would love having the honor of representing THP, but so would so many other members. I’ll try my best in the contests as I do every year, and the chips will fall where they may.

I’ll be backing the team every step, either way!

I love reaction videos.

And @dacatalyst41 reacting to breakfast sliders in a wholly inappropriate way...

And @rallo testing his outerwear in the shower

And @Canadan giving epic interviews to Amanda

it goes on and on...

I love reaction videos.

And @dacatalyst41 reacting to breakfast sliders in a wholly inappropriate way...

And @rallo testing his outerwear in the shower

And @Canadan giving epic interviews to Amanda

it goes on and on...
@rallo's video was legendary!

dont act like were going to forget that face you made with the sliders:laughing::thankyou:

I think that may be permanently burnt in to the minds of many!

I’m pretty sure I’ll be entering each contest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Um yea

#bedroomeyes

In the best Randy Macho Man Savage voice I can muster

“you’ve got lust in your eyes brother!”

giphy.gif

In the best Randy Macho Man Savage voice I can muster

“you’ve got lust in your eyes brother!”

giphy.gif

45056821b428059d664a53d8dbed102e.gif

It's been said so many times but this event is so much more than the golf, so much more than a belt and so much more than equipment. It's something special that cannot truly be explained. You become a part of a pretty small and very special family.
!

The bolded cannot be emphasized enough. Many will call it being a homer or whatever, but its true. This event brings with it another level of responsibility that IMO transcends any other THP event. I hope those that enter all the contests understand that, go back and read what Team THP just did bc they laid the blueprint on how to do it right.

So cool. What an experience this is for those that get chosen. I will be trying again this year.

While I will be putting my name in the contests hoping to get picked. I'm not pretty sure I will be picked though. but that is ok. The opportunity to get picked is enough for me.

Back