2019 Morgan Cup Live Update Thread

I was looking for the perfect photo to put in this awesome frame and while searching for the team photo (which I couldn’t find for some reason) this one popped up and I think it’s perfection. I don’t have anything like this photo and it’s a perfect way to remember the weekend

51737e85c143ddd0f06ff108f3fc68c5.jpg

That is just awesome

What an amazing journey for this years Morgan Cup. Bravo to all

I was looking for the perfect photo to put in this awesome frame and while searching for the team photo (which I couldn’t find for some reason) this one popped up and I think it’s perfection. I don’t have anything like this photo and it’s a perfect way to remember the weekend

Nicely done dude! Love it and yes it’s perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. That's just perfect.

I want to thank each of you that has shared memories in this thread as well as thoughts and reviews on your equipment in those threads.

This was a special weekend for us and we are glad that those that have shared experiences have felt the same. Just a wonderful weekend I will remember for a long time.

I want to thank each of you that has shared memories in this thread as well as thoughts and reviews on your equipment in those threads.

This was a special weekend for us and we are glad that those that have shared experiences have felt the same. Just a wonderful weekend I will remember for a long time.

Thank you and Morgan for being the people who you are and making the unimaginable reality.

I still talk to my teammates every day and I wouldn’t have those friends without this event/place.

Pretty freaking special.

Thank you and Morgan for being the people who you are and making the unimaginable reality.

I still talk to my teammates every day and I wouldn’t have those friends without this event/place.

Pretty freaking special.

No sir, thank you.
Hope everybody from this event comes and shares more and loved it as much as we did.

The Morgan Cup is without a doubt the best weekend of my life.

The friendships that were forged, the food, the golf and equipment, and the hospitality of JB, Morgan, Haig Point and CPG is unrivaled.

That weekend was special and the number of times I've reread this thread is almost comical.

The Morgan Cup is without a doubt the best weekend of my life.

The friendships that were forged, the food, the golf and equipment, and the hospitality of JB, Morgan, Haig Point and CPG is unrivaled.

That weekend was special and the number of times I've reread this thread is almost comical.
I second this. I'll never forget this weekend.. It still blows my mind how JB & GG make the impossible happen and make it look easy. I think about that weekend everytime I'm practicing or on the course and a lot of the time in-between.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pretty freaking special.

I can tell you the same will be true a year from now and probably even longer.... a large group from the 2018 MC still have a text thread going and rarely more than a day goes by before someone is bantering away! Not just golf, but life... I can’t overstate how fortunate I’ve been in my time as a THPer to meet complete strangers who I now call friends!

This entire event always will be unforgettable for me.

I went out for a very early round yesterday. I started just after sun up, so that I could spend most of the day with my daughter.

I was paired with another gentleman, whom I had never met. He was a very nice guy. As often happens on the golf course, you can meet a stranger and feel like he is a good friend by the end of the round.

I told him about this event. I showed him my embroidered bag. I described Haig Point. I talked about what an incredible thing @JB and @GolferGal have done in creating this forum. I told him about the great friendships we all had created.

He was genuinely blown away, as are most people who hear about this place and the 2019 Morgan Cup. I still can’t believe that I was lucky enough to be a participant.

I went out for a very early round yesterday. I started just after sun up, so that I could spend most of the day with my daughter.

I was paired with another gentleman, whom I had never met. He was a very nice guy. As often happens on the golf course, you can meet a stranger and feel like he is a good friend by the end of the round.

I told him about this event. I showed him my embroidered bag. I described Haig Point. I talked about what an incredible thing @JB and @GolferGal have done in creating this forum. I told him about the great friendships we all had created.

He was genuinely blown away, as are most people who hear about this place and the 2019 Morgan Cup. I still can’t believe that I was lucky enough to be a participant.

We were lucky to have you.

The CRU Golf headcover that we received from CPG for the Morgan Cup was so good that a few of us on Team Hackers decided to get matching FW wood covers. The quality of the covers is the off the charts.

db67de5d779751a32e411bd8cb2c4c21.jpg

The CRU Golf headcover that we received from CPG for the Morgan Cup was so good that a few of us on Team Hackers decided to get matching FW wood covers. The quality of the covers is the off the charts.

That is pretty awesome! I know we had seen @OITW with some didn’t know more of you got them as well

Sic!

75391271f4b255dd6467542ef6fc155d.jpg

All the freaking FEELS

I love that mallet cover, I recently put a mallet putter in my bag and I may need to call up the course and order one of those haha.

I love that mallet cover, I recently put a mallet putter in my bag and I may need to call up the course and order one of those haha.

Everytime I pull the putter it all comes back

How's everyone doing? Much slower at work now so more time for myself and the family. Hope everyone is well and hitting them straight. Still having dreams about walking up 17 down one to Tenputt and Alex answering his phone. Not biggie guys, psychiatrist said another 5 more years on these meds and I should get over it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back