But why risk it? That’s the point. He is the franchise. Got to protect him and not purposely put him in harms way.
I'm with you. I hate the QB sneak, healthy or not. You got a back up QB that wasn't even playing football last year waiting in the wings. Brady takes that QB sneak all the time and comes out without a mark. I still can't believe they let him run that. Other QB's not as good are handing it off 10/10 times. Either coaches do it or they don't most of the time.

I think that Mahommes is at more risk nearly every play he is in the game more than he is on a QB sneak. If he rolls out and gets plastered by a blitz, people will say Andy shouldn't let him leave the pocket. I am upset as a Chiefs fan that he got hurt, but I don't really blame the coach or the play call. FWIW, Stephen A. agrees with you, @e1iterate

But why risk it? That’s the point. He is the franchise. Got to protect him and not purposely put him in harms way.

Stillers woiuldn;t let Ben or any other QB run the sneak either, as far back as Todd Haley (2012-ish.) Drives Steelers fans crazy, especially after Brady does it to them at least once annually.

These next few weeks are going to be very interesting for the AFC West. Without a doubt the toughest division this year has to be the NFC West. 49ers are for real, Seahawks playing great, Rams are the Rams (not last week though!), and even the Cardinals are starting to show signs of life. Going to be a great division for years to come

These next few weeks are going to be very interesting for the AFC West. Without a doubt the toughest division this year has to be the NFC West. 49ers are for real, Seahawks playing great, Rams are the Rams (not last week though!), and even the Cardinals are starting to show signs of life. Going to be a great division for years to come

On line 2.
Chicago
Minnesota
Detroit
Green Bay

I think both Niners and Seahawks come out of that division, and one of them will be the #1 seed in the NFC. I also think Rams surprise everyone and miss the playoffs (too many other teams in the NFC to grab that second wildcard spot).

This Cowboys fan in Mass has the Patriots in the Bowl. Coach Bill is in another zone at the moment. I have a feeling Sanu will be their next move.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

This Cowboys fan in Mass has the Patriots in the Bowl. Coach Bill is in another zone at the moment. I have a feeling Sanu will be their next move.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Pats are in the zone? Have you seen their schedule so far? Cupcakes.

Stillers woiuldn;t let Ben or any other QB run the sneak either, as far back as Todd Haley (2012-ish.) Drives Steelers fans crazy, especially after Brady does it to them at least once annually.

The difference is Brady comes to the line with the option to sneak, handoff, or throw and defenses have to honor all 3. It also helps to not take 90% of your snaps in pistol/shotgun, like the Stillers do with Ben.

The difference is Brady comes to the line with the option to sneak, handoff, or throw and defenses have to honor all 3. It also helps to not take 90% of your snaps in pistol/shotgun, like the Stillers do with Ben.

All true, but while Brady has those options, everybody in the house believes he's gonna sneak and no one seems to be able to deny him. I agree sneaks are harder when you're not under center (!?) but even when Ben was there more often, he hasn't of late.

I wanted to find the last time Ben sneaked and cam across this from NFL.com, updated 3/29/18:

Roethlisberger's last rushing attempt came against the Seattle Seahawks in Week 12 of the 2015 season, per NFL Research. His last carry attempt on fourth-and-one came in Week 4 of the 2014 season against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Roethlisberger has 18 first downs on 19 QB sneaks during his career (highest success rate -- 94.7 percent -- of any QB over 10 attempts since 2004).

I never would have guessed that. I would have bet a car payment it was TB12.

MRI comes back clean on Mahomes’ knee. Looking to miss at least 3 weeks.

I dislocated my kneecap 3 times. Ultimately ended up having surgery. Injury is gruesome especially when kneecap is out of joimt but that timetable of 3 weeks seems realistic and he probably will be able to use a brace.

On line 2.
Chicago
Minnesota
Detroit
Green Bay
That’s a nasty division too! Just imagine if Chicago had a decent QB

Pats are in the zone? Have you seen their schedule so far? Cupcakes.
The Chief's have played the Jags, raiders, ravens, lions, colts and Texans and broncos.

3 of those teams are terrible!

You play who you play. The pats have a tough game against the Jets this week.

Hopefully Mahomes is back for the game against the Patriots so the irational E1iterate won't have any lame excuses why they lose again.

I do think the Pats could lose Monday nite they are super banged up, Gordon is out so they will probably only have 4 WR dressed and Eddelman is banged up.

Did anyone see this? He had to have cleared this with RK right?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Chief's have played the Jags, raiders, ravens, lions, colts and Texans and broncos.

3 of those teams are terrible!

You play who you play. The pats have a tough game against the Jets this week.

Hopefully Mahomes is back for the game against the Patriots so the irational E1iterate won't have any lame excuses why they lose again.

I do think the Pats could lose Monday nite they are super banged up, Gordon is out so they will probably only have 4 WR dressed and Eddelman is banged up.

Did anyone see this? He had to have cleared this with RK right?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You think they could lose to the Jets?

BTW, the Pats have played 6 terrible teams. Maybe only 5 if you count the Bills as good. If you don’t think your team has played a bunch of cupcakes that might just do ok in the XFL then I’d like two of whatever you’re drinking.

@PatsFan What did you think of the Brady massage parlor cameo? Pretty classless if I say so myself.

@PatsFan What did you think of the Brady massage parlor cameo? Pretty classless if I say so myself.
I thought it was hilarious, almost zero chance craft wasn’t informed before it dropped though so less funny that it could have been. I mean it’s kinda like the weed discussion on legalization.

You defend Tyreek Hill so Please don't lecture me on CLASS!!! Tom Brady has done NOTHING other than win. He doesn't talk trash before games, He doesn't Kick or Choke women and is pretty much the definition of class on the field and after wins so you can SUCK it E1irational!!.

Yeah the Steelers were a joke before the season started right? No one knew they were going to go down this path but I thought they were going to be in the Playoffs.
The Bills Defense is pretty good much better than KC's if they only had a offense.

You defend Tyreek Hill so Please don't lecture me on CLASS!!! Tom Brady has done NOTHING other than win. He doesn't talk trash before games, He doesn't Kick or Choke women and is pretty much the definition of class on the field and after wins so you can SUCK it E1irational!!.

Yeah the Steelers were a joke before the season started right? No one knew they were going to go down this path but I thought they were going to be in the Playoffs.
The Bills Defense is pretty good much better than KC's if they only had a offense.

Got it. So winning > human trafficking.

Got it. So winning > human trafficking.
Yeah winning greater than Choking out your girlfriend and breaking your sons arm!

The Human trafficking was a bunch a Bull but you believe what you want. Just like you defend Hill when he Pled Guilty and Broke his sons arm.
All the charges were dropped against Kraft. I am not saying he isn't guilty of a Misdemeanor but its a big jump to Human trafficking for getting a handy in a massage palor.

Yes I think they could lose. It's the NFL and the Jets could be dangerous. They have a pretty good defense and they are starting to get healthy on offense. Add to that a depleted Patriots offense and it could add up to a win for the Jets.

The NFL season is a long and sometimes grueling battle of attrition.

I wish we could just enjoy football for what it is, entertainment.

Last edited:
Yeah winning greater than Choking out your girlfriend and breaking your sons arm!

The Human trafficking was a bunch a Bull but you believe what you want. Just like you defend Hill when he Pled Guilty and Broke his sons arm.
All the charges were dropped against Kraft. I am not saying he isn't guilty of a Misdemeanor but its a big jump to Human trafficking for getting a handy in a massage palor.

Yes I think they could lose. It's the NFL and the Jets could be dangerous. They have a pretty good defense and they are starting to get healthy on offense. Add to that a depleted Patriots offense and it could add up to a win for the Jets.

The NFL season is a long and sometimes grueling battle of attrition.

I wish we could just enjoy football for what it is, entertainment.
To think that Kraft was involved in the active participation of human trafficking is patently ridiculous, imo. Talk about someone having too much to lose?

But to deny that he willingly and knowingly participated in a business that's well known to be immersed within human trafficking, is equally ridiculous IMO.

No charges, maybe none warranted, but he's still a despicable POS. A really, really rich one with lots of SB rings.

The Texans are headed to Indy today for an always tough divisional matchup. They are trying to get to the next level after a great win in KC last week. Its easy to have a let down after a big win but if they are going to be contenders and not pretenders they have to take care of business. No sacks the last two games is a great sign but the defensive secondary is swiss cheese. The Colts are scrappy this year just like always. When we play them twice a year you can throw out the record its going to be a dog fight.

To think that Kraft was involved in the active participation of human trafficking is patently ridiculous, imo. Talk about someone having too much to lose?
But to deny that he willingly and knowingly participated in a business that's well known to be immersed within human trafficking, is equally ridiculous IMO.
No charges, maybe none warranted, but he's still a despicable POS. A really, really rich one with lots of SB rings.
I can live with that summarization other than I don't think he's a POS just a Normal Human being. If your going to judge his life's work by that 1 act then MOST Humans will fail your test.

Can we just talk football??? Seriously. We all like or love the game and sometimes all this stuff does make it less enjoyable.

I keep saying this and I mean it. I DO NOT care what Athletes think on a wide range of topics. It's why Lebron got trashed He's pretty uneducated yet chooses sides based on money alone or his Emotions not FACTS just like Kapernick.

Some good games today hope everyone enjoys the afternoon.

Wow, Lions looking good vs Vikings! Stafford fastest to 40k passing yds is nuts!

Back