Cowboys - 30 Dirty Birds - 10

Boring drive to eat clock.

Gotta admit....this thread becomes lame when the Cowboys are winning.

Starting to think Carson Wentz is overrated.

INT Dak going for the kill shot. Austin gotta make a better effort on that.

Clearly Moore took over play calling this week. Thanks Jason. Good move.

4th down......Wentz almost throws a INT to Lee....Boys take over.

Ballgame. Night THP. Hope for more participation next time but guess we need a closer contest for that to happen. Have a great week everyone!

Cowboys are winning the Super Bowl!!!!!

things I never would have guessed

Matt Stafford 147 games to reach 40,000 yards passing

fastest in NFL history

Ballgame. Night THP. Hope for more participation next time but guess we need a closer contest for that to happen. Have a great week everyone!

Cowboys are winning the Super Bowl!!!!!

Love the fanaticism but lets not forget the combined record of the teams the Cowboys have beaten is 6-21. Let’s see how they do against the Vikings, Patriots, and Rams before we anoint them champs.

Love the fanaticism but lets not forget the combined record of the teams the Cowboys have beaten is 6-21. Let’s see how they do against the Vikings, Patriots, and Rams before we anoint them champs.

Glad you could join us Debbie Downer. See you next time.

this bears offense might be the worst I've ever seen out of Chicago. Theres talent all over the field but Trubisky is at best a decent backup QB. The O-line sucks. Nagy's play calling is absolutely terrible!! 4 rushes in the first half and one of them was to the 5th fastest WR. 53 pass attempts to 6 rushes makes no sense when you have the worst qb in the league

things I never would have guessed

Matt Stafford 147 games to reach 40,000 yards passing

fastest in NFL history

This actually doesn’t surprise me at all. I have had him on my fantasy roster for several years (not this year, but in years past) and I recall he had quite a few 400+ yard games. He would always end up in shootouts with other teams, they just can’t seem to close.

this bears offense might be the worst I've ever seen out of Chicago. Theres talent all over the field but Trubisky is at best a decent backup QB. The O-line sucks. Nagy's play calling is absolutely terrible!! 4 rushes in the first half and one of them was to the 5th fastest WR. 53 pass attempts to 6 rushes makes no sense when you have the worst qb in the league

I was telling @Ottawaclo this yesterday. Trubisky is just not good and Nagy scheme is just bad. As a Lions fan (a whole other debacle) I'm happy to see the Bears lose but both teams clearly are no where near competing for this division.

I was telling @Ottawaclo this yesterday. Trubisky is just not good and Nagy scheme is just bad. As a Lions fan (a whole other debacle) I'm happy to see the Bears lose but both teams clearly are no where near competing for this division.

Yea nagy is an idiot. I dont think he actually has a scheme or game plan. 1st and 10 everyone runs a 3 yard hitch or flat route, but on 3rd and 2 all receivers have an 8 yard route. Its stupid. every post game conference he says we need to establish the run to get the offense flowing....4 rushes ?? The lions look really good this year and should be at worst 4-2

its funny some people in Chicago still defend trubisky. He misses guys wide open by 10 yards. Ive never seen so many throws land 3 yards short at receivers feet. Our defense was on the field for 38 minutes yesterday!

Yea nagy is an idiot. I dont think he actually has a scheme or game plan. 1st and 10 everyone runs a 3 yard hitch or flat route, but on 3rd and 2 all receivers have an 8 yard route. Its stupid. every post game conference he says we need to establish the run to get the offense flowing....4 rushes ?? The lions look really good this year and should be at worst 4-2

its funny some people in Chicago still defend trubisky. He misses guys wide open by 10 yards. Ive never seen so many throws land 3 yards short at receivers feet. Our defense was on the field for 38 minutes yesterday!
It seemed like they were on the field the entire second half!! Thankfully I don't have to watch that trash very often :greenalien:

Think about this...instead of Trubisky you could have had MAHOMES or WATSON. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: AND you guys traded up to get him :unsure:

Back