2019 NFL Thread

Details of finalized Rosen deal.

Rosen deal originally was happening for pick No. 48. Instead, Arizona gets pick No. 62 and a fifth-rounder in 2020 for the 10th pick in 2018.

Just an FYI - the Dolphins get the 5th round pick, not the Cardinals

Edit: looks like the early report I read was wrong and it was the Cardinals who get the 5th round pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How has DK Metcalf not been picked

Injury prone and can only run 3 routes well would be my guess for him being picked late second round

Injury prone and can only run 3 routes well would be my guess for him being picked late second round

Has had a to of injuries. Dude is jacked though, and can overpower most DBs with his size.

2019 NFL Thread

Has had a to of injuries. Dude is jacked though, and can overpower most DBs with his size.

He’s a physical freak. I hope he ends up developing his route tree a bit more because he could be special.

Last edited:
I think The Chiefs might want to draft a WR today, I think that Tyreek Hill isn't going to be playing football this season.
Chiefs sure like to collect players with troubling pasts.
Absolute scum bag. I know there are bad people in the league... But domestic violence is never okay and breaking a 3 yr olds arm and punching the kids in the chest is just unbelievable. And obviously this isn't his first time. He needs to get booted from the chiefs, the league, and go to jail.

I'm glad the child has been pulled from the custody of those two and I hope he doesn't have to experience that type of environment again.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

He’s a physical freak. I hope he ends up developing his route tree a bit more because he could be special.

happy to take him! fitting that chancellor announced the pick

I believe they could have gotten a better deal if traded before the draft. Stupid of them to wait.

100% correct

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

100% correct

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cards made it no secret that Kliff was going to draft Murray. If they were going to trade Rosen it would have had to have happened like around the combine time where there were questions about Murray not throwing. Once the news came out that Murray was the guy at number 1 every team wanting a QB just sat back and wait and force their hand. The Cards played this the worst way possible.

I think The Chiefs might want to draft a WR today, I think that Tyreek Hill isn't going to be playing football this season.
Chiefs sure like to collect players with troubling pasts.

All he had to do was keep clean and he would have hit the lotto. $100 million.

But no...his criminogenic propensity has ruined it for him. So sad for his children/family - they all would have been living the high life for generations. But now Tyreek will be begging on a corner for Colt 45 money with a cardboard sign in a decade.

The silver lining for Chiefs is that their yesterday's pick (Hardman) most closely resembles the playing style of Tyreek Hill.

Absolute scum bag. I know there are bad people in the league... But domestic violence is never okay and breaking a 3 yr olds arm and punching the kids in the chest is just unbelievable. And obviously this isn't his first time. He needs to get booted from the chiefs, the league, and go to jail.

I'm glad the child has been pulled from the custody of those two and I hope he doesn't have to experience that type of environment again.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Sadly they are expecting Twins!
They are reopening the criminal investigation and he's probably done in the league at least for this year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's another hurricane to the browns. I really might be a browns fan.

Can the season pleaseeeee hurry up and get here? Love what the Colts did in the draft... I think I like that Ballard guy. HA!

My wife's theory is right, she was yelling at the TV cause the picks were coming in so slow and was saying "no way they are really waiting this long"..see the bolded, kinda sucks and it did no good since ratings in round 1 dropped

Peter King of NBC’s Football Morning in America recounts a story from the Raiders’ draft room, when they realized they were going to be able to draft running back Josh Jacobs. He describes coach Jon Gruden like a Golden Retriever, until General Manager Mike Mayock told him to heel.

“Can I call him?” said Gruden. “Can I call?”

Mayock told Gruden to “Hang on,” because as King writes: “the NFL had asked teams to please not choose till at least five minutes of their 10-minute first-round time limit had passed, so the league could do the TV-presentation stuff and not get the picks all backed up.”

That's so stupid.. I for one turned it off quickly cuz it takes so long

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My wife's theory is right, she was yelling at the TV cause the picks were coming in so slow and was saying "no way they are really waiting this long"..see the bolded, kinda sucks and it did no good since ratings in round 1 dropped

Peter King of NBC’s Football Morning in America recounts a story from the Raiders’ draft room, when they realized they were going to be able to draft running back Josh Jacobs. He describes coach Jon Gruden like a Golden Retriever, until General Manager Mike Mayock told him to heel.

“Can I call him?” said Gruden. “Can I call?”

Mayock told Gruden to “Hang on,” because as King writes: “the NFL had asked teams to please not choose till at least five minutes of their 10-minute first-round time limit had passed, so the league could do the TV-presentation stuff and not get the picks all backed up.”

Lol imagine 60 seconds in fantasy football and how fast that flys by. I can picture the teams behind the scene stressing and talking to agents and multiple people to get everything in order for a pick.

I agree that it’s too long. I usually just wait till my team is up to make a pick in first round then just move on. Sadly the browns were basically in the top 5 the last 20 years but this year was a nice change for once tho!

chancellor and baldwin officially released to retirement

The Jets fired their GM after it was thought he survived. Signs Bell/Mosley/Crowder. Present for the draft.

Fired. Interesting to say the least.

The Jets fired their GM after it was thought he survived. Signs Bell/Mosley/Crowder. Present for the draft.

Fired. Interesting to say the least.

I mean seriously, fire GM and Director of Player Dev AFTER the draft? A very Jets thing to do.

Breaking news.....it’s gonna be fun!!!!

3aba1bf4f5f2da61b5de77e544730b0a.jpg

Bucs and McCoy part ways, only to bring in Suh with a 1 year contract. Im ok with this.

Breaking news.....it’s gonna be fun!!!!

3aba1bf4f5f2da61b5de77e544730b0a.jpg

Oh boy... can’t wait.... that’s sarcasm as I’m sure you already knew...

Bucs and McCoy part ways, only to bring in Suh with a 1 year contract. Im ok with this.
I'm hoping the Patriots bring McCoy in. When Suh was here I was hoping he would leave without signing. We already have one jackass in Bennett on this team we don't need a 2nd.

I think 1 per team is enough.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Any Indianapolis Colts fans here? :D

Back