LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Callaway Fusion 14 Stand Bags with their names on it
Thanks - I like the fact that you can unhook the straps.
On the one I have, you can reconfigure the straps to make it a single strap and have like Staff Stand Bag.

After struggling in my fitting and most of day 1's matches, I got paired with @Luke WilliamsCG in the horse race. I elected to tee off with my Epic Forged 4 iron. In front of everyone in participation, I hit an absolute rocket with it. It helped get my head right and refocus a little more.

That was an epic shot (no pun intended)

let me set the scene for you, Clive #9 tee with about 40 people surrounding the tee box, music playing, @JohnnyRodCG on the mic distracting each player as they hit.

my man Radi steps up and blisters this Epic Forged 4i about 260 center cut. That was awesome to see.

That was an epic shot (no pun intended)

let me set the scene for you, Clive #9 tee with about 40 people surrounding the tee box, music playing, @JohnnyRodCG on the mic distracting each player as they hit.

my man Radi steps up and blisters this Epic Forged 4i about 260 center cut. That was awesome to see.

260 with a 4i is a

Just following the event for the last 2 years it seems like he is less villain and more assassin. Kind of like: I love ya, but I'm going to kill ya out on this course.
Grosse Pointe Finley(y)"It's *not* me! Why does everyone always think it's personal? "

Safe travels everyone! Y'all did it right and so happy to see it coming back next year!!!

The man smiles! What drink did you give him Z?!

I was smiling the whole time except in front of the camera:p. I am not photogenic apparently and having the worst hangover I have had in 20 years does not help. Pro tip, if you are going to have multiple tequila and fireball shots you should not put them on top of a belly full of fajitas with onions and peppers. The burps were hideous, I think I turned green every time.

I was smiling the whole time except in front of the camera:p. I am not photogenic apparently and having the worst hangover I have had in 20 years does not help. Pro tip, if you are going to have multiple tequila and fireball shots you should not put them on top of a belly full of fajitas with onions and peppers. The burps were hideous, I think I turned green every time.

What is a "fireball shot'?

I’m just getting caught up on the thread after some business travel, and I just wanted to thank THP, Callaway, and this year’s team for an absolutely fantastic follow. The guys did the event proud.

It always makes me sad when the event is over, but knowing it’s happening again next year softens the blow considerably.

The man smiles! What drink did you give him Z?!
He drank from the fountain of youth which comes from the waterfall next to hole 11 on Dyes course ?

it's not weird to have an event hangover without actually participating in it, right?

Ugh.

Same boat - I have that “blah” feeling I get after an event reading some of these recaps. I can’t explain it - I wasn’t there, I was on a business trip. Why do I have the post-event blues?

Good morning THP!

Sitting in the lobby waiting for my ride. Feeling like a zombie right now.

Minnesota is ready to wake you up with a cold wind in the face! So happy you got to experience this! Safe travels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back