2019 Toulon Putter Thread

I'm really excited to hear people's feedback on the finish and full face milling when they see it in person, especially on these new shapes. Odyssey/Toulon knocked it out of the park.

I'm really excited to hear people's feedback on the finish and full face milling when they see it in person, especially on these new shapes. Odyssey/Toulon knocked it out of the park.
I noticed Talor Gooch was using the Strokelab Vegas with flowneck today! Cant wait for mine to show up on my doorstep in March!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I need to know whatever that is above the Memphis.

This may be the confirmation that you’re looking for. I posted this in my WITB thread.

Toulon Palm Beach w/Stroke Lab putter shaft. 34” oal I have since added a T 40 weight and with the counterbalance it seems about perfect. If you’ve read a little bit about the stroke lab putters you know that the grip and counterweight has 105 g of total weight. A 40 g plug that goes into the shaft and then a 65 g grip. I think the full face deep diamond milling gives it a softer sound/feel, these are still made out of 303 stainless. But it does sound a bit softer. Still great roll of course. But because of the stiffness of the shaft along with its lighter weight, the balance and feel is just a little bit different. Not different in a bad way but just different. Putter still feels very balanced and very well thought out as you expect with Odyssey/Toulon. As Sean has said a few times he is terminally curious. So no detail is rushed over or forgotten.

Attachments

• 331A8BE2-C588-4DA5-AEF9-FE723889A9C2.jpeg
    331A8BE2-C588-4DA5-AEF9-FE723889A9C2.jpeg
    350.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 22D4BFD3-3E39-4856-A07F-4E262C5D1DAE.jpeg
    22D4BFD3-3E39-4856-A07F-4E262C5D1DAE.jpeg
    418.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 5159F87B-06AC-48B6-9C00-AE59BECCF5CD.jpeg
    5159F87B-06AC-48B6-9C00-AE59BECCF5CD.jpeg
    518.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 99FCE414-8790-4F84-AD36-4FB3C5345978.jpeg
    99FCE414-8790-4F84-AD36-4FB3C5345978.jpeg
    260.4 KB · Views: 3
  • CEDA3467-B46B-4780-A47D-386828030DD7.jpeg
    CEDA3467-B46B-4780-A47D-386828030DD7.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 3
  • D0871909-193E-4CA0-BFB6-5D69CA39C47A.jpeg
    D0871909-193E-4CA0-BFB6-5D69CA39C47A.jpeg
    543.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DB2E2D60-25EB-462E-9CDE-9122EF4DDAC0.jpeg
    DB2E2D60-25EB-462E-9CDE-9122EF4DDAC0.jpeg
    591 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
This may be the confirmation that you’re looking for. I posted this in my WITB thread.

Toulon Palm Beach w/Stroke Lab putter shaft. 34” oal I have since added a T 40 weight and with the counterbalance it seems about perfect. If you’ve read a little bit about the stroke lab putters you know that the grip and counterweight has 105 g of total weight. A 40 g plug that goes into the shaft and then a 65 g grip. I think the full face deep diamond milling gives it a softer sound/feel, these are still made out of 303 stainless. But it does sound a bit softer. Still great roll of course. But because of the stiffness of the shaft along with its lighter weight, the balance and feel is just a little bit different. Not different in a bad way but just different. Putter still feels very balanced and very well thought out as you expect with Odyssey/Toulon. As Sean has said a few times he is terminally curious. So no detail is rushed over or forgotten.

IT'S ALIVE! Thanks Ed for sharing. The Lab doors are starting to open to the public. Ohh yeah. And nice putter.

That Palm beach is a head turner. Nice flat stick. Downpour stopped my maiden voyage with my Portland hopefully able to get it out soon but snow in on the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a beauty. I'm in love with that finish and the green paintfill is perfect IMO.

Holy Hell Ed, that is BEAUTIFUL.

That's just not fair Ed, you must have some really good connections.....it's a beauty for sure.

Gorgeous putter bud!

So awesome, Ed!!!

Just beautiful! Can't wait for my Vegas to show up! Seeing Gooch and Stroud rolling them has me ansy and anxious! March needs to get here lol.

It is always exciting to see any Toulon on TV coverage!

Part of me wants to game this Memphis. Part of me wants to frame it. It's just gorgeous. Undecided, but for now the Stroke Lab Tuttle stays in play. The Vegas though! Be still my beating heart..

Part of me wants to game this Memphis. Part of me wants to frame it. It's just gorgeous. Undecided, but for now the Stroke Lab Tuttle stays in play. The Vegas though! Be still my beating heart..

Game it. I game my one off ATL and my custom wedges...they’re no fun hanging on the wall

If you frame it, the poor thing will be trapped.
If you game it, the putter will be in the bag for all the non-THP world to see!

There is only one right choice here.

Game it. I game my one off ATL and my custom wedges...they’re no fun hanging on the wall
If you frame it, the poor thing will be trapped.
If you game it, the putter will be in the bag for all the non-THP world to see!

There is only one right choice here.
Wise words from two wise guys. I like the way you fellas think.

I don't think we can say it enough on how gorgeous the Vegas is! Only another month my friend and we will have our Vegas' in hand to roll!

I don't think we can say it enough on how gorgeous the Vegas is! Only another month my friend and we will have our Vegas' in hand to roll!

Can't wait!

Man, that Vegas is slick

I've been having so much fun rocking the hell out of my Stroke Lab One that I forgot I still have a Toulon Austin coming. Daaaaaamn!!!!

I've been having so much fun rocking the hell out of my Stroke Lab One that I forgot I still have a Toulon Austin coming. Daaaaaamn!!!!

I’m going to take one of these for a spin I think.

Back