2019 Ultimate Club Testing with Titleist T Series Irons

I ordered a battery bank also with some extra charging cords, cant wait. I need a break :cool:

One week away!!!

Well, Is everyone ready to go? Besides cell phone, battery bank, and golf clubs what are some items that you don`t want to forget to take along with you?

I am so ready for this trip! Starting to get chilly here!

Played 9 holes yesterday afternoon. 39* temperature, 25+ mph winds, and it snowed on & off. I'm definitely ready for some warm weather, meeting THPers, and learning more about the new Titleist T Series irons.

I thought this was this weekend. One more week to wait and follow the fun!

Let the packing begin.....20191012_163124.jpg

Let the packing begin.....

Just a quick note. When attaching a picture, after you get to the step of uploading, if you click the button next to it that says “full” it will appear inline.

This will be a fun follow this coming weekend....

Looking forward to pics of the gear and very curious to read/learn more about the venue.

Looking forward to pics of the gear and very curious to read/learn more about the venue.

Venue looks amazing online can’t wait to get there!

Since it's a resort and not a private club I was planning on writing up a review for the venue as well. Would be glad to answer questions if you have any. Looks like a great place for a long weekend.

Its officially event week.
Like we said earlier, if you have not checked out the THP Event rules thread, check it out. Its lighthearted and fun.

Lots of stuff is going to happen this week. The rest of your gear will get here.
Your itinerary will be delivered to your PM box mid week.
Live Update Thread will go up as we get closer.

Get ready. Lots of fun coming up soon.

Venue looks amazing online can’t wait to get there!

Please take a ton of pics.

Since it's a resort and not a private club I was planning on writing up a review for the venue as well. Would be glad to answer questions if you have any. Looks like a great place for a long weekend.

Nice!

If you can more info on the wine experience?

Which course do you prefer, Chateau or Woodlands?

More info on the Wee Links/Par 3 course if you can.

How’s the drive from the airport?

Would you go here for a personal trip or just a THP trip?

Thanks, looking forward to following along.

I’m very excited to follow along with this one. Been lucky to have played both courses at chateau and they’re tough but a lot of fun. Plus the winery and resort are best in the region! You guys are gonna have a blast!

Please take a ton of pics.

Nice!

If you can more info on the wine experience?

Which course do you prefer, Chateau or Woodlands?

More info on the Wee Links/Par 3 course if you can.

How’s the drive from the airport?

Would you go here for a personal trip or just a THP trip?

Thanks, looking forward to following along.

Great questions!!! We'll address all of them and I'm looking forward to perfecting the photo feature in the new app. So far, so good. The best thing about Tapatalk was putting photos directly into a post.

The place looks awesome from the interstate. We drive by it every time we head north on 85. My wife who doesn’t drink wine wanted to come along. So I think this would be a great place to go for long weekend of wine tasting, golf or both. The drive from the airport depends greatly on the day and time of day like all the roads around Atlanta. It is about an hour from Hartsfield with no traffic. Add about a half hour to an hour if it is rush hour. With a couple ways to get through or around Atlanta, one of them is usually going to be better. That’s just what I know living around Atlanta.

I’ve never been to Chateau Elan and I’m super pumped for this weekend and can’t wait to try to take y’all along for the ride.

Great questions!!! We'll address all of them and I'm looking forward to perfecting the photo feature in the new app. So far, so good. The best thing about Tapatalk was putting photos directly into a post.

You can still do that and it’s actuallyjust As easy. And it doesn’t down-res images.

I can hardly wait! I want to take lots of pictures

Its officially event week.
Like we said earlier, if you have not checked out the THP Event rules thread, check it out. Its lighthearted and fun.

Lots of stuff is going to happen this week. The rest of your gear will get here.
Your itinerary will be delivered to your PM box mid week.
Live Update Thread will go up as we get closer.

Get ready. Lots of fun coming up soon.
Glad you reminded me I wasn't even thinking about it :p?

I’m getting the impression there isn’t as much buzz from THPers on this line as other recent releases. Locally, it looked like a few good players were really looking forward to putting the 200s in the bag.

Went to the brick and mortar a couple of weeks and saw all 3 T#. I thought all 3 looked very good at address for what they were intended. I’d for sure pick the 300 for me, but the 100 didn’t look overly intimidating at all. Wish I had the game for them.

I can barely sleep at night, and thats no joke:D

I’m getting the impression there isn’t as much buzz from THPers on this line as other recent releases. Locally, it looked like a few good players were really looking forward to putting the 200s in the bag.

Went to the brick and mortar a couple of weeks and saw all 3 T#. I thought all 3 looked very good at address for what they were intended. I’d for sure pick the 300 for me, but the 100 didn’t look overly intimidating at all. Wish I had the game for them.

I'm really looking forward to learning more about the 200 series and what you all think. That's one of the sets that I've been most interested in ever since seeing them in hand. The 100's look great but probably more demanding than I should be playing.

From what I have seen in reviews from the T200 line is that many are getting launch and spin characteristics of players clubs with forgiveness of GI clubs. To me the lofts are scaring better players away, but maybe they shouldn't be. Mark Crossfield was very suspect and starting his review and they kind of won him over as he kept hitting them and looking at the numbers. They look great in hand and at address. I can't wait to play with them. I currently game JPX919 Hot Metals so I will have a great set to comp them too.

Back