2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

LOL, and a thank you to Canadan for building these.....back from Vaca Boyz. Villa ! is ready to blow this b*tch....and yes, i know i used an exclamation point for the one.

I think you signed up for the wrong type of weekend ???

Pretty quiet in here gents.

What shafts is everyone looking to get from this event.

What questions do you have for Keenan/Scott?

What cocktails apps do you guys like?

Who is excited for Hammock?

1. Anything in X

2. If a big fan of understanding physics. Goes back to my high school baseball coach also being my physics teacher. Gave me a better understanding and appreciation of the game.

3. Yes

4. Love me some resort golf and imagine this will top the list in terms of places I’ve played, certainly Oceanside

This can't come soon enough! Looking at PX LZ, DG w/VSS, or new top secret options. Will take suggestions from TT guys and keep an open mind.

I like most food options but anything with meat and cheese is high on my list.

I’m excited for the list of stuff and shaft pairings. More excited for access THPers will have.

I’m excited for the list of stuff and shaft pairings. More excited for access THPers will have.

But tell us about the SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Exchanged some emails with TT today about the villa crawl and the importance of it for the participants. We are prepared to be blown away...dazzled. We will make our rounds to each one, and will have ballots to cast votes. The difference could be the exact set you want.
I am ready to be dazzled.

Can’t wait to see everything out there! Any more rumblings on what will be waiting for us?

You know, i can't speak for everyone, but our &*$# gonna be on point ....

This thread is breaking my heart! So jealous right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stiff
don't wanna give away anything on the apps
I am soooo ready for Hammock.
Just got back from Destin in the panhandle and I am ready to head back to Florida already

I’m most interested in the DG105 and Elevate 95, but will keep an open mind. For S&g stopped by the store and swung a Blueprint iron with a dg120. Could definitely tell the difference in weight, but if anything it forced me to swing more aggressively. May or may not be a positive so I’m curious to find out.

Biggest question is what I should be looking at most- if that’s the ability to find the center of the face, or chasing a particular ball flight, or even what I feel.

I’m a beer guy

Playing hammock may have been the biggest reason for me wanting in to the event. Pumped for the opportunity

So, so many questions! Not just what shafts I'm looking to try or come away with.... but, shaft knowledge that is what I'm hoping to gain.... so many questions.... steel vs graphite; launch and spin characteristics what impacts to look at first or both to consider when choosing a shaft; bend profile/kick point what does this really mean to ball flight; Can you have a slower SS and still need a high/mid kick point due to transition; is SS the main determinant in type of shaft /weight you should choose; is lighter longer; is heavier more stable tighter; why do similar shafts from different manufactures give different results; just some of what is stirring in my head!

Cocktails apps..... covered....

HAMMOCK BEACH! what more can you say! I can't wait!

The shaft fit keeps putting me into the PX LZ's which I'll give a rip. I'm wanting to try the Catalyst 60 since those are the closest I can come to my current shafts. I gave up iron shafts years ago so it will be interesting to see how they feel now compared to back then.

I'm going on a cruise the week before so I'll try to keep up to date whenever I can get on the internet.

Viilla #1 and #2, I've gone totally Vegan, Paleo, Keto this year. So please make so tasteless, gross, boring food for everyone. :devilish:

The shaft fit keeps putting me into the PX LZ's which I'll give a rip. I'm wanting to try the Catalyst 60 since those are the closest I can come to my current shafts. I gave up iron shafts years ago so it will be interesting to see how they feel now compared to back then.

I'm going on a cruise the week before so I'll try to keep up to date whenever I can get on the internet.

Viilla #1 and #2, I've gone totally Vegan, Paleo, Keto this year. So please make so tasteless, gross, boring food for everyone. :devilish:

*Live Look at Randy eating lunch*

Time to go rogue for the weekend.

Anyone mind if I take my instructor to the event, and get a free mulligan every shot? Second ball, just after the correction, is a stripe show. First player absolutely stinks though :sneaky:

Anyone mind if I take my instructor to the event, and get a free mulligan every shot? Second ball, just after the correction, is a stripe show. First player absolutely stinks though :sneaky:

Dude, it’s a THP event, you won’t remember the good shots or the bad just the fun.

You will remember your night golf score though, that sticks with you

LeeeeettttttsssssGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back