ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Last year I joined for the first time and got in on the holiday bag - I was telling everyone I knew about what a great deal this was and that anything else over the rest of the year was gravy! Never in a million years could I have imagined ending the year with 2 new sets of clubs (pictures of the Fantasy Golf prize are coming soon!) and an unforgettable Haig Point experience with some of the most amazing guys I've ever met. I recently started a new job and moved cross-country with my family, which has resulted in a 4-month stretch where it's been incredibly difficult to keep up with everything going on here. But in the last week or so, I've been able to get into a routine and check in on a more regular basis, and THP truly feels like home. This is an incredible community - I'm so happy to renew my membership and excited to see what 2020 brings (outside of jdtox bringing home a Team Paradise victory - that's already a foregone conclusion...)!

Now that is pretty awesome :)

I'd love to win a set of clubs but I really hope joining this leads to maybe someone to play with or an outing at a nice course. Not much where I live and I'm by myself most of the time.

I'd love to win a set of clubs but I really hope joining this leads to maybe someone to play with or an outing at a nice course. Not much where I live and I'm by myself most of the time.

Well we are not short on amazing venues coming up

Heading out of town to one of the last few THP Events of 2019 and getting ready to drop some serious surprises about 2020 over the next couple of weeks.
Already announced are

Shaft Up Returning
KBS Experience
Srixon Experience
THe Foundry with Evolve Golf
Mizuno Teaser

And we are just getting started. It is going to be one of the most unique, crazy and fun years we have ever had on THP.

Thanks to the amazing amount of THPers that have already signed up and the many more that will be joining us soon. Get ready to have some fun.

done and done and will be done again. Greatest part of THP

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I’m in for 2020...and might I say the way you all built the account upgrade was a cool way to do that. So easy.

• Appreciation
yep. just sorted for 2020 (and just back from vacation so great timing!_)

• Appreciation
All done. In for another year of THP goodness!

• Appreciation
In for 2020, but the cause itself is worthy of the donation. Love u all support this.

• Appreciation
Handing out pop sockets in person is fun.

The announcements of stuff coming next year will start rolling in the next few weeks, but it is going to be so much fun for THPers including a whole bunch of free trips that will be available.

Handing out pop sockets in person is fun.
You gotta get video of people fidgeting with them. Or is that just me??

• Haha
Another THP Experience was just announced.

I've been incredibly surprised with the amount of things I've received from THP over the last few years. Not to mention the pinnacle this year in a few short weeks in California. None of it would be possible without starting with the Albatross Club membership. While getting included in giveaways, contests, and amazing events, the best part of the AC is being able to contribute to charities like St. Jude's through THP. It's so well worth the investment. Thanks THP for picking such a worthwhile place to donate these funds to.

I've been incredibly surprised with the amount of things I've received from THP over the last few years. Not to mention the pinnacle this year in a few short weeks in California. None of it would be possible without starting with the Albatross Club membership. While getting included in giveaways, contests, and amazing events, the best part of the AC is being able to contribute to charities like St. Jude's through THP. It's so well worth the investment. Thanks THP for picking such a worthwhile place to donate these funds to.

Thank you for being a part of it @tomcat
We know every site has a donation drive. We just wanted to make ours a bit unique and help out in the name of this community.

I’m happy to re-up again this year. I would do it anyways but I really do love the charity tie in. Great cause.

2020 membership purchased! So glad to be a part of this community and donation!:)

• Appreciation
Due to a couple things I never did get a chance to sort the new membership....will have to remedy that in the next day or so

Done, for a very worthy cause

• Appreciation
Locked an loaded. Great foundation and great group of people in this community.

• Appreciation
Back