EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

I haven’t studied the ocean course as much as the conservatory, but i think my favorite hole I’m looking forward to is #15 on the conservatory. A little airplane strip 290 yards down on the water, where if you land it you can drive the green. Less risk on the left, but no reasonable path to the green? This is a stretch of holes seem like the most scoreable on the course. I’m gonna absolutely send it.

I can share the secret.

[SPOILER="THe Answer"]
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
They are Recoils
[/SPOILER]
That's just cruel :LOL:

I can share the secret.

[SPOILER="THe Answer"]
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
They are Recoils
[/SPOILER]
I clicked on it until I ran out of screen space

I can share the secret.

[SPOILER="THe Answer"]
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
They are Recoils
[/SPOILER]

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

a JB blast from the past SPOILER tag!!!

I haven’t studied the ocean course as much as the conservatory, but i think my favorite hole I’m looking forward to is #15 on the conservatory. A little airplane strip 290 yards down on the water, where if you land it you can drive the green. Less risk on the left, but no reasonable path to the green? This is a stretch of holes seem like the most scoreable on the course. I’m gonna absolutely send it.

Have you played it? If so have you seen anyone do it? It’s super easy in my video game to do so I’m sure it’s a piece of cake :ROFLMAO:

Have you played it? If so have you seen anyone do it? It’s super easy in my video game to do so I’m sure it’s a piece of cake :ROFLMAO:

I've had 5 rounds on the Conservatory course. Not once has someone driven it, and in one of those groups we had a +7 handicap.

The Conservatory is such a well done golf course, the nuanced pieces of it that contribute to scoring are fantastic.

14-17 the wind is a monumental factor in terms of:

My game plan is this_____________

Then the wind comes up and well:

Just to add there aren't many 36 hole combos that I get up for (I'm lying, I'm always down to golf and play more than 18 holes :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:).

But I will always get up for 36 holes at the Ocean Course and Conservatory course, these two courses are freaking outstanding.

Holy moly this is coming up quick! Must finish home projects so I can get the full live follow experience!

I've had 5 rounds on the Conservatory course. Not once has someone driven it, and in one of those groups we had a +7 handicap.

The Conservatory is such a well done golf course, the nuanced pieces of it that contribute to scoring are fantastic.

yeah I’m genuinely worried about the wind lol. Looks like last year they were coming off some tropical weather and I’m hoping Mother Nature takes a week off with an Atlantic hurricane this week.

with that being said depending on the format and my position in the match, I am still gonna send it:cool:

Good luck. I have faith in you :cool: !

yeah I’m genuinely worried about the wind lol. Looks like last year they were coming off some tropical weather and I’m hoping Mother Nature takes a week off with an Atlantic hurricane this week.

with that being said depending on the format and my position in the match, I am still gonna send it:cool:

the AZ blast furnace finally got turned off. My summer distance was gone in an instant. No way I'm going for that green! 6i, 6i, wedge, putt would be a great hole for me if I can keep it in play.

the AZ blast furnace finally got turned off. My summer distance was gone in an instant. No way I'm going for that green! 6i, 6i, wedge, putt would be a great hole for me if I can keep it in play.

You getting a pop? Par ain't winning a point there :p:p:p

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

a JB blast from the past SPOILER tag!!!
Kind of...but the answer would have been "definitely" :ROFLMAO:

You getting a pop? Par ain't winning a point there :p:p:p

I first read this as a post from @MSEASU. I'm bringing a second golf bag to carry all the pops I'll be getting! 😉

I dont know what the video games are playing like, or if it is even the same course, but #15 has not played 290 when I have been there. last round I played it was 285 from the red tees.

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 8.26.51 AM.png

5 rounds at Conservatory 🤯 I need to be more like @OITW! Hammock Beach is at the tippy top of my Florida must play list.

I dont know what the video games are playing like, or if it is even the same course, but #15 has not played 290 when I have been there. last round I played it was 285 from the red tees.
Not to mention that if you are on the wrong spot on that green, it could very easily be a three putt or greater. I recall it having multiple tiers.

Back