2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Go to twitter to THP Golf and see the video I just posted.
Not sure I was supposed to post that, since its internal, but it is AWESOME! Share with everybody.

Not sure I was supposed to post that, since its internal, but it is AWESOME! Share with everybody.
That was so good haha. I have a lead on someone that has them in stock locally, so I am going to head there in the morning before my afternoon round with @Canes.

That was one seriously happy boss man.
Imagine if more companies were to be this excited over a new product.

Yes got me two dozen today...RX & RXS!!! Now need to have this snow melt!

Talked about an excited group! That atmosphere though!!!

Dude... how did you get this? Murphy send this to you??

So who has played the new ball already?

Posted on Twitter, but might as well post it here as well. I grabbed a dozen Tour B RXS today. They didn't have yellow so that will have to wait until the next dozen.

IMG_20200214_121644.jpg

I was able to track these down for my round today. Really excited to get them on the course and see how they perform.
3E6FE4F5-B4C2-4744-803B-FB9958BBD1D7.jpeg
6182C493-8EBD-485C-821F-9230550AD618.jpeg

On a trip right now. Local golf store decided not to carry these because they mostly have e6 clientele.

Though they handed me a 2 ball sleeve of the new tour b x which I'll put them to use during this afternoon's round.

Ordered RX and RXS to tryout. No one carry's these in Hot Springs yet.

Interested to hear the feedback from those who put these new balls in play.

Played the XS today and liked it. Had a few approach shots release out more than anticipated but will give it a go again tomorrow to see how it goes. Pretty solid off the tee.

Played the 2020 RX in some strong winds today and was not real happy with it, changed to the 2019 tour bx and had better results. Picked up a dozen of the 2020 X for tomorrow.

I’m half way through my round with the BX and so far it feels a bit firmer to me than the prior generation on full shots. It is also very wet out here today so I’m not swinging as hard, which may be what I am feeling. I think The RX is going to be the ball I get fit with next weekend, but we shall see!

I’m half way through my round with the BX and so far it feels a bit firmer to me than the prior generation on full shots. It is also very wet out here today so I’m not swinging as hard, which may be what I am feeling. I think The RX is going to be the ball I get fit with next weekend, but we shall see!

If I was a betting man after playing together I would guess that too. Looking forward to it.

I found these at the golf store today :D. Have not hit them yet, but loving the reports trickling in from the course @BigDill ?

Did they keep the same shade of yellow as the prior Tour B ? Always found it a bit dull. Hoping for a brighter version. May switch if so from my yellow V1x’s.

Back