2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

It’s the short game that’s blown me away, it’s closed the gap with the XS spin I’ve always needed and loved there, but off the tee it’s still the X. So good.
I agree with that. It's actually taken a bit of adjusting to get better results.

I'm loving what I've seen with the ball so far but I came across a criticism with the V Fit. A few weeks ago I submitted my video and was fit in to the X, which really didn't surprise me at all. I've loved the ball and never second guessed it.

However, out of pure curiosity I submitted the exact same swing video and gave what I thought were the same answers a second time last week. This time it came back with crazy different spin and launch numbers and put me in to the RX. The ball change didn't bother me, the significant difference in numbers did.

I know fitting by video will be difficult to get extremely accurate numbers but unfortunately it made me a little skeptical.

It is, and made it clear it’s not a good fit for me, haha

Worked the X again on course today though, and it might be the entire package.
The RX is my everything.

I hit things obscenely far now, but we'll deal with that at a later date haha

Unfortunately I’m dealing with some issues with the launch monitor so it’ll have to wait a little longer.
Oh that's no good. Hopefully you can get that worked out.

And I do hope you realize I'm just joking around. I love seeing the data, but I don't expect you to be taking requests or anything.

The RX is my everything.

Well yeah, when you're a robot you hit the ball far.

Oh that's no good. Hopefully you can get that worked out.

And I do hope you realize I'm just joking around. I love seeing the data, but I don't expect you to be taking requests or anything.
Oh I know dude. No worries at all. I want to get it done too, I just want it to be right.

The RX is my everything.

It makes SO much sense for your needs.

Data is definitely awesome to have and even better when it aligns with expectations and other data sampled by other folks. Data-holics rejoice! :)

I played an BX S for 9 holes the other day and even though I like the feel of it on the putter better than the BX, overal I still prefer the BX.
It's funny how much an audible contact off a putter face can play into our world.

It's funny how much an audible contact off a putter face can play into our world.
It makes or breaks a golf ball for me, which is wild.

Definitely. I can't tell you I putted any better with it. Just felt softer. 🤷‍♂️

It makes or breaks a golf ball for me, which is wild.
That combined with the feel - which very much go hand in hand - can ruin a ball for me. I don't like rolling a marshmallow.

Eleventy three million.

source.gif

40+ yards of peak height seems to be the norm these days.

oof. And I thought I hit them high. :) Nice shooting, Skud launcher. :D

Playing 18 tomorrow and we'll see how they do in colder temps. My round tomorrow should be in the upper 40's. My league on saturday might be playing in the snow. High of 40 in the afternoon. To bad I play in the morning. :oops:

oof. And I thought I hit them high. :) Nice shooting, Skud launcher. :D

Playing 18 tomorrow and we'll see how they do in colder temps. My round tomorrow should be in the upper 40's. My league on saturday might be playing in the snow. High of 40 in the afternoon. To bad I play in the morning. :oops:
Who needs spin when your ball lands like a pancake? hahaha

Hey, I watched your range days video today. Don't deny it.

Dan "Launchinator" Edwards, model number T1100

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
Tour B X is the one. Now what am I going to do with a dozen RX that are on the way? I still have 11 of the first dozen RX I picked up.
I'm available to take them off your hands! Even though I just bought four dozen:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Back