2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Going with Bridgestone and trying to decide between the BRX and BRXS. Thinking the XS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been reading that too. Fitter today recommended the Tiger ball but my SS is only 100

It’s a video and talks about what you are asking

Been reading that too. Fitter today recommended the Tiger ball but my SS is only 100

Did you do vfit? 100 for me was RX vs RXS.

Did you do vfit? 100 for me was RX vs RXS.

Haven’t yet. On the list to do once Laura leaves

Haven’t yet. On the list to do once Laura leaves

They might even send you a two ball sleeve for your video. That way you can test to make sure its the one you like.

I have used the Tour B XS a lot. I am not sure that I have ever played a better ball for me. It can be quite low spin for driver and yet spins plenty with full iron shots and around the greens. It feels soft off the putter, which I like.

I will say that I do not believe that it is as durable as Titleist Pro Vs. Also, as I have complained before, I so wish it were offered in yellow.

I got to hit one of the RX’s in the Tech Studio Saturday night. Feel was solid. Seemed to get some decent spin numbers with the clubs I was using. I need to try and get some and put it on the course to see what they do there.

Decided the RX is the ball for me.

Decided to play a few rounds with the Tour BXS after playing about 15 rounds with the Tour BX. See how it impacts my game.

I’m hoping Labor Day sales pop up because I’m ready to restock a bit.

Been playing Tour BRXS all summer for a little extra spin on mid irons but got in a little funk lately on too much driver spin so switched to Tour BRX on back nine yesterday. I can really tell the difference on driver spin, it's lower spin and flies straighter. Distance is superb. I think I'll switch back to RX until next summer when it bakes out again.

Been VFIT multiple times and always said RX, maybe I'll finally listen to the Bridgestone Boys. :oops:

The last two rounds I have played the Tour B X, rather than the B XS. I am not sure that I can really tell much difference in actual playability and results between the two, other than the B X feels a bit more firm. All the distances seem the same. The B X stops just fine on full shots and around the greens. Maybe I am not a good enough ball striker to really make out any difference.

Played the RXS today! Really impressed! Never been a big fan of Bridgestone Golf balls, but I really liked this one. I want to try the RX and X now!

We have a really fun video coming breaking down the entire line and the differences

image.jpg

I’m looking to try the X and XS given what @Tenputt has told me. I’m skeptical but optimistic

Excited because I want to try RXS vs XS

I’m looking to try the X and XS given what @Tenputt has told me. I’m skeptical but optimistic
I am still having my best results with the X. It spins plenty, but is also the longest. I am not talking some magical 20 yards, but anecdotally, when I am seeing my best driving days and good solid iron distance, I have used the Tour B X.

The amount of spin change on full strikes between the 4 balls is pretty astounding. In the first ball video we showed what happens in irons from firm ball to soft ball and how the misnomers exist on the market of distance. This one we are breaking down all 4 balls and showing the differences.

The amount of spin change on full strikes between the 4 balls is pretty astounding. In the first ball video we showed what happens in irons from firm ball to soft ball and how the misnomers exist on the market of distance. This one we are breaking down all 4 balls and showing the differences.
Can’t wait to see it.

I was VFit multiple times for the Tour BRX, but played the Tour BRXS a lot this summer very well. Now I’m back on the RX and love it. Looking forward to this video, should be fun.

I was v-fit to the tour bx and was lucky enough to win some from the Q3 post drive contest.

I put them in play for the first time today and man did they deliver. I normally play a pro v1 and thought these performed pretty similar.

The first thing I noticed was my ball flight seemed a little higher than normal with these. As a high handicap this could just be an odd day for my swing but I’m hoping it was the ball as the ball flight was perfect for me. The feel of the irons is incredible. It felt really solid on contact. The distance on the irons was insane. I hit a few iron shots way past my target and was shocked by the distance I hit them. The spin must have been perfect as I had a bunch of nice approach shots and every single one had the ball stop within 2-3 feet of my divot. Bridgestone markets this and it is exactly what I want as I’m not good enough to plan for a ton of backspin or long run out.

Unfortunately most my drives were off the center of the face so it’s hard to comment on driver distance but I will say I had some pretty nice drives for less than perfect contact. The ball felt a bit firm for me on the drives but I think it was just due to being off the sweet spot. The low driver spin definitely performed as advertised. I had a few that looked like they would be hooks that held on to be just off the fairway with the ball seeming to neutralize side spin.

I won’t comment much on short game as my chipping was bad today but they seemed to perform pretty well with plenty of bite when I got a good chip in.

They felt great putting. My first few holes I was putting way past my target, not sure if it was the ball or me. After that I had a great day putting and liked the feel off the face.

All in all a great first impression with everything I’m looking for in a ball. Hit and sit on the green, long distance, low driver spin and great feel. These definitely have a chance to be my new gamers. I definitely recommend the v-fit as Bridgestone nailed the fit. Thanks again THP these balls rock!!

We have a really fun video coming breaking down the entire line and the differences

View attachment 8966968

Has this hit the streets yet? If so, Did I miss it? I’m really thinking about switching to the Tour B series, so I can’t wait for this.

Picked up a little replenishment stock today. Still gaming this ball and seeing fantastic results.

A53B39C3-43D6-4897-AB41-F5CCE8C4804A.jpeg

Back