EXPERIENCE 2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya

I'm seriously excited to follow along here, along with a lot of jealousy. The Helium is awesome, and I'm very intrigued by the Lin Q Purple. Hope to hear some more feedback on that one.

Anyone else find it amusing/ironic that @golfunfiltered is attending an event called Distance Bash or is it just me?:D

Okay that made me laugh out loud.
He did sit near Jamie Sadlowski at the PGA Show :ROFLMAO:

I genuinely have been to Hammock Beach 5 times in the last month and not set foot on the golf course once. So I have no idea the conditions or anything. They had a bit of a rough weather patch, plus new management, so I am hopeful, but in the end, the layouts are so fantastic and the resort is the star.

It’s a top notch resort, I still rate conservatory as one of my favorite courses. Plus the lodging there is second to none

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I am really looking forward to playing on grass again. Haven’t seen green fairways in a while

Ohhhh. A giant box just showed up today.
Its from UST Mamiya. I have no idea what is in it.
And I have not opened it....I THINK ITS SWAG!

I am really looking forward to playing on grass again. Haven’t seen green fairways in a while

I am really looking forward to seeing a fairway again. ?

Nice! UST Swag is some of the best.

I am really looking forward to seeing a fairway again.

After Danny gets ahold of you, you’ll be finding more of them

Anyone else find it amusing/ironic that @golfunfiltered is attending an event called Distance Bash or is it just me?:D
Maybe he thought it was a meeting to focus on bashing distance improvement clubs!

Ok tried a lil too hard there

Excited to follow along on this one

Tick, tick, tick... I think it's just about time to get on an airplane and head for the east coast! So pumped to join in all this THP/UST Mamiya goodness!!

This will be a fun one to follow along with. As interesting as the new driver is, any guesses on what ball you all will be fit into?

This will be a fun one to follow along with. As interesting as the new driver is, any guesses on what ball you all will be fit into?
I've played the previous version of the Tour B RX through trial and error. I'll be surprised if I'm not fit into the new Tour B RX through the VFIT process.

I have no idea. I am going to stay completely open and see what the VFIT suggests and just go with it.

Always with the teasers!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

In November the VFIT results suggested the Tour BX and I loved it. I think this time I will be fit for the RX, though, because if changes to the ball design and changes to my swing since then.

Another day closer guys! I would be giddy with excitement with what I'm about to do, and where I'm about to do it. Plus we all need more distance, so I can't wait to see what potential can be unlocked during this event!

Another day closer guys! I would be giddy with excitement with what I'm about to do, and where I'm about to do it. Plus we all need more distance, so I can't wait to see what potential can be unlocked during this event!
You have pretty much described my morning. :)

According to @golfunfiltered we need less distance

Back