Great effort by Olsen! Didn’t know he still had it in him. No TD, but I like to see it.

As you know, the Covid effect varies for each individual. Most recover well, some not so much. But unless we know more ... they are out on the field and we assume they can play.

They've been talking about the Covid effect on Zeke for over 3 weeks now, so thought I'd ask. Of course, it may be that the Cows just don't have a line. Pretty soon, they won't have a surviving QB. Can you say, "Run for your life!"
So does the flu, lack of sleep and a myriad of other things. I don’t buy it being anything other than coincidence. Not with 90% of those missing time for it having virtually no impact.

Cam Newton was asymptomatic

I don’t remember a worse division in football. You can have one, two, or three bad teams, but the NFC Least has four.

Yet, I will gladly root for the Eagles every week because you can’t win a championship if you’re not in the playoffs. Hey, I can dream can’t I 😆
Hey with the whole division nearly equally bad, they’re keeping things interesting!

Edit: I would LOVE to see a Miles Sanders beast mode earthquake playoff run!

So does the flu, lack of sleep and a myriad of other things. I don’t buy it being anything other than coincidence. Not with 90% of those missing time for it having virtually no impact.

Cam Newton was asymptomatic

Gotcha. Was wondering how he went from impressive to garbage so quickly

What a freaking catch

I don’t remember a worse division in football. You can have one, two, or three bad teams, but the NFC Least has four.

Yet, I will gladly root for the Eagles every week because you can’t win a championship if you’re not in the playoffs. Hey, I can dream can’t I 😆

The 2010 NFC West had the 7-9 Seahawks as champions. The Rams also went 7-9. I don’t see this year’s NFC East winner having 7 wins.

The replay of that Lockett catch from the first drive. Unreal. Peterson was all over him and Russ dropped it in and Lockett converted. Nuts!

My man Buda Baker.

And damn I love seeing a dude like DK never quit.

That was crazy how DK not only ran him down, but looked like a linebacker doing so.

My man Buda Baker.

And damn I love seeing a dude like DK never quit.

Metcalf is very fast and was very determined. Saved them 7 points.

Great hustle play by Metcalf!

Kiff screwed the pooch with the gift Buddabaker handed him.

I’d like to see metcalf get a long rd catch now!

Very bad play calling.
Which play call?
Two runs for first two plays seemed like the right call. Slant and out seemed like a good 3rd down call.

I would have kicked it though

Wow!
decent coverage too.

time for Kyler to do something?

That was an amazing pass by Wilson. What a deep ball throw

Which play call?
Two runs for first two plays seemed like the right call. Slant and out seemed like a good 3rd down call.

I would have kicked it though
If you’re running Murray then Read option that 2nd down and he walks in. Since you didn’t run him obvious he’s running on 3rd. 4th know he has to pass.

bad play calling. IMO.

Man some fun football tonight. DK looking like a monster chasing down Budda. Russ dropping dimes. Wish I wasn't so wiped out I'd love to watch this second half but that ain't happening lol.

talk about flying to the football, Seahawks Shaq Griffin and DK Metcalf have the 2 fastest speeds this season to make a tackle - 22.8 and 22.6 mph

^^^^ You can dial in 2-14 for your Dallas Cowboys. They are a ... mess.

As to Cam Newton, has anyone checked on performance of players with Covid. Zeke Elliott has been lackadaisical with no extra gear this year, and Cam had it. They apparently both look like dogs since Covid.

Zeke’s extra gear was gone long before COVID. He doesn’t break tackles near as much either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back