Rams look like they dominated tonight yet it’s tied with a couple mins left.

Last night Mahomes went down and won their game. Can Goff do the same tonight?
It’s been an ugly quarter for the Rams offense.

Great drive (so far)

Really run?

Unlike last night I am rooting for the defense to stop the goat from driving and winning this.

Cannot play for a FG there with #12 on the other side.

Good game and win by Rams. Going to be some great football come playoff time. So many teams are close to each other.

Feel like Brady is making more bad mistakes this year than I remember in the past.

Repost. I mean just awful decision there

Brady with the sh***y sportsmanship again. He loses and is off to the locker room, doesn’t shake hands. He wins and he’s out at midfield shaking hands and chatting it up.

i get being a competitor and not being happy after a loss, but to not congratulate the other team isn’t a good look imo.

Brady with the ****** sportsmanship again. He loses and is off to the locker room, doesn’t shake hands. He wins and he’s out at midfield shaking hands and chatting it up.

i get being a competitor and not being happy after a loss, but to not congratulate the other team isn’t a good look imo.

W/ COVID I’m surprised the NFL hasn’t mandated that all players leave the field immediately after the game.

Problem is he isn't growing... He cannot see he is short and not enough mobile moves... Would have to review it but I bet he excelled on the move Sunday.

No reason he isn't putting up huge passing stats based on his receiving core... Hell philly put 8+ in box challenging baker to be good qb passing.. luckily he succeeded.

Fine with less than 30M / year
The play calling isn't for huge passing stats. That's the system. He's playing smart efficient winning football. That's all I want. People get into this mindset of "Gotta have the big numbers." which is false. You have to win. I'll take 200 yards/no picks and a win every game until the cows come home.

Sounding more and more like Denzel Ward might be out for the Browns this week and possibly more....no explanation yet as to why other than a “calf issue”

SIGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Still weird seeing Las Vegas Raiders on a schedule vs Oakland

also reading the name reminds me of the Morgan Cup and seeing the new stadium, it’s really cool and seeing a game in person would be fun

That puts a damper on tomorrow's viewing. I guess were stuck with the Lions, Texans, Cowboys and Football team for Thanksgiving.

Steelers game getting moved to Sunday

View attachment 8975805

On the one hand, postponement reduces the chances of spread. On the other hand, the Steelers, who effecitvely lost their early bye week because of the Titans outbreak and antics, now lose the ten-day "mini-bye" between a Thanksgiving game and the next game on Dec 6.

Steelers Nation is in full victim mode right now on talk radio and the Twitterverse.

smart move imo. Moving the game doesnt hurt anyone and makes sense.

3F97548A-3518-42F4-9C8F-329EAE1A8D51.jpeg

Back