2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

I like where this is heading! The announcement, not my savings while reading this thread....

I’ve had two pairs of shoes and two polos delivered in the last week. And a hat. All in their own box (seriously, why?!). My wife thinks I’m buying all the puma. I’m no Alex.

You may not be Joe Exotic, but you sure seem like the Puma King.

Did you find a BOGO sale?
Yes, it’s called I’m Team effing Puma haha
More Buy One Buy Another
I’ve had two pairs of shoes and two polos delivered in the last week. And a hat. All in their own box (seriously, why?!). My wife thinks I’m buying all the puma. I’m no Alex.
not many are haha

My stuff came in 2 boxes waiting for more - i was/am all in the the floral patterns from the experience collection and the cloudspun is the best feeling shirts they’ve made not the biggest fan of the patterns though

Love the attention to detail here on the Pars And Stripes hat:

E5E8A889-1E81-45CE-BF17-01BA9C237655.jpeg

Some fun new stuff to add to the collection finally showed up!

B50A6D40-7FBA-4F2F-B0B3-09BBB46CECD1.jpeg
CF76BA37-B988-4C7E-AC6A-437BAA9F655A.jpeg
A89348C1-DD69-4BF2-BF40-C604A5222207.jpeg

Those shirts are amazing. I want those!
I am a big fan. I decided all my clothes were plain I needed some Puma flair haha. Also the hat might be my favorite one to date fit wise.

I am a big fan. I decided all my clothes were plain I needed some Puma flair haha. Also the hat might be my favorite one to date fit wise.
Are the polos the same material as their normal polos for golf or are those more aimed at casual wear? They look less tech, more soft.

Are the polos the same material as their normal polos for golf or are those more aimed at casual wear? They look less tech, more soft.
They seem to be a good mix, they aren’t as soft as cloud spin

the cloudspun is the best feeling shirts they’ve made not the biggest fan of the patterns though

The pink one is nice, and so is the blue. I haven’t bit on the blue one yet, but it’s a matter of time.

The pink one is nice, and so is the blue. I haven’t bit on the blue one yet, but it’s a matter of time.

I have one taylor polo but filled the closet with caddie stripe and champions polos

The color blocked 1/4 zip and vests are less than ideal

rocked the experience collection and the fusion yarn us pretty darn close to cloudspun felt great

Got in a cloudspun polo and I gotta say, I see what the hype is now with the material. Has the soft hand feel of nice Pima cotton but the breathability of modern performance fabric. The only thin I was surprised with was how big they run. The last Polo I bought from Puma was years ago, so I don’t know if their fit profile has changed or if, like some other companies, they have different fit profiles for different lines, but I could have sworn they run a bit on the slim side as I used to wear a L in Puma which was slightly snug. The cloudspun I got feels almost a full size too big.

edited due to massive run on sentence lol.

Last edited:
Wore the sweetness polo today and it was great. Lightweight and comfy in the heat. The fit was pretty standard for puma shirts as well. It’s labeled as performance fit, so it’s not tight fitting or extremely baggy.

Finally put an order in thanks to the Freight Forwarding skills of @Jmk202 and now have the agonising wait for it to cross the continents! Really looking forward to seeing what all the Cloudspun hype is, and finallly not looking like the scruffiest guy on the course :ROFLMAO:

Back