2020 Ryder Cup Tickets...Did you get in?

SST Pure

Bertram33

Reaction score
I thought the same thing but went back and read the email. It says the lobby opens at 10 east and the sale begins at 11 east.
Yes, you are supposed to sit in the lobby for an hour, not close the page, and at 11am go into the ticket room and probably not get tickets any way. I’m not buying because of the cost of tickets is a joke and the **** show with accommodations in Wisconsin. Plus, the venue is not good for the patrons to view the action. Talking to people that have done the Ryder before say it kind of sucks to view and you watch most action on the televisions spread out on the course. No thanks

MWard

My Name Is Fritters
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Yes, you are supposed to sit in the lobby for an hour, not close the page, and at 11am go into the ticket room and probably not get tickets any way. I’m not buying because of the cost of tickets is a joke and the **** show with accommodations in Wisconsin. Plus, the venue is not good for the patrons to view the action. Talking to people that have done the Ryder before say it kind of sucks to view and you watch most action on the televisions spread out on the course. No thanks
I think that's very much course by course dependent as far as viewing opportunities.

Also, ticket prices really aren't that out of line. Like.. At all. Cheaper than the Open. Bit more expensive than the Masters if you get selected for tournament play during the lottery. 35 more than the final round of the US Open. What exactly did you want these to be priced at where you would deem them not humorous?

MWard

My Name Is Fritters
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
11 minutes

choppstixxx

AK Look-a-like
Reaction score
Handicap
NA
T Minus 3 Mins

Nappy

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
PBR
I'm getting sick of staring at this picture of Ian Poulter. Making me angry....

MWard

My Name Is Fritters
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Well I’m in line.. wish they told you what number. Little dude is just walkin to nowhere it looks like

Nappy

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
PBR
Same...this is sorta ridiculous

choppstixxx

AK Look-a-like
Reaction score
Handicap
NA
Yea IDK why they can't assign you an estimated wait time/# in line, like is this something that is going to take hours or minutes?

Kyle76

Reaction score
Handicap
Northward
Yeah, this sucks. They could at least tell you where you are. Does that little man have to walk all the way to the right-hand side? He hasn't moved at all yet.

belmontcc15

Reaction score
Handicap
I’m annoyed lol thank God for my three monitor setup at work

Parrot

I can play a lot better than this but I never do
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I had to restart my computer for a software update I needed and didn't think about that window being open. Oh well, back of the line I go.

Parrot

I can play a lot better than this but I never do
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Yeah, this sucks. They could at least tell you where you are. Does that little man have to walk all the way to the right-hand side? He hasn't moved at all yet.
If it is like the Ticketmaster setup, he has to get all the way across.

MWard

My Name Is Fritters
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I was going to ask, anyone know what that means? Lol. He is pimp walking to no where
He’s just pimp walkin his way to the front of the line, one step at a time. My guy has moved about five and a half blocks

Nappy

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
PBR
Wonder what would have happened if I had opened a bunch of different tabs to the portal - would it have given me a different spot in the line?

Kyle76

Reaction score
Handicap
Northward
I'm sure the "lottery winners" were a bit oversubscribed, but it's really going to make me mad if my chances were slight despite going through all of this hassle.

PKorf

"The Pin Slayer"
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
All the complaining lol. I think you should all probably just get out of line if it bothers you that much....(cough cough)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PKorf

"The Pin Slayer"
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
I'm sure the "lottery winners" were a bit oversubscribed, but it's really going to make me mad if my chances were slight despite going through all of this hassle.
Everyone gets the same chance and it’s organized as opposed to chaos and refreshing every two seconds. This is way better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuckNasty

Nastiest Hater
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I've got a long way to go, only 3 blocks in

NTXNoodler

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This is different than 3 years ago. You were assigned a time slot and were able to just log in, if tickets were available it gave you the options, boom, check out, done, have a nice day.

This is crap

Molten

Man Down
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I’m a few bars in but not making much progress.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in