EXPERIENCE 2020 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya: Free Trip, Fitting and Equipment

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2020 Shaft Up is here and below are all of the details for the 1st of THREE amazing THP Experiences in the series. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Experience Series where 2 lucky forum members are taken on a trip for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf.

2018 Shaft Up.jpg

When & Where
April 22nd and 23rd, 2020
Atlanta, GA
Course: Chateau Elan Legends

Cost & What's Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new Mizuno Driver
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up in the respective threads when they go up. Your 2020 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
Every THP Shaft Up event will not only feature new shafts, but brand new equipment. For Shaft Up #1 we are giving each participant a brand new Mizuno driver and each participant will get fit with a premium UST Mamiya shaft with the fitting done by Danny Le personally. There may be some surprises here...

Last edited:
Mizuno drivers....very nice addition. And the best part.....FREE! Lots of nice shaft options by UST this year.

I love Shaft Up events! I'll be getting ready for the Morgan Cup so I'll have to pass again but good luck everyone!

Awesomeness just keeps on coming!!!

Fantastic news!

Would love to get in on a Shaft Up Event, just gotta check the calendar, this one might be tough timing.

Georgia is always on my mind in April...

On the same day we get mizuno Experience, we get UST SHAFT UP W/ MIZUNO info?!?!?

what is going on here???

Just more awesomeness as usual!

This is a must after hitting the custom Recoil Protos in my irons. Would love to see what UST driver shafts are like!

Love to see these start rolling out. Shaft Up was absolutely amazing. Learn a ton about shafts, get custom fit for a brand new driver and shaft, all while playing awesome courses and having a blast. Tough to beat that. Everyone should be signing up for these.

Good luck to everyone that enters, gotta pass on this one but Danny is a master!

This sounds awesome!

Shaft up, mizuno, Atlanta course, and it’s free? I mean just twist my arm and make me sign up for this haha

2020 Shaft Up is here and below are all of the details for the 1st of THREE amazing THP Experiences in the series. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Experience Series where 2 lucky forum members are taken on a trip for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf.

View attachment 8925426

When & Where
April 22nd and 23rd, 2020
Atlanta, GA
Course: TBA

Cost & What's Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new Mizuno Driver
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up in the respective threads when they go up. Your 2020 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
Every THP Shaft Up event will not only feature new shafts, but brand new equipment. For Shaft Up #1 we are giving each participant a brand new Mizuno driver and each participant will get fit with a premium UST Mamiya shaft with the fitting done by Danny Le personally. There may be some surprises here...

How to Signup
Signups will be coming soon, so stay tuned for details on how to win this amazing free trip for Albatross Club Members.
Heck yeah! Shaft Up events have been on my radar since I joined THP and finally the Navy schedule doesn't get in the way! Also only a 4 hour drive for me! Can't wait to hear the details on this one!

Mizuno, UST and Georgia could it get any better ?

I have a shaft up experience near the top of my list. Personally fit by @DannyLe himself. But this one wont be it.

@JB said 2020 was gonna be insane. And it's only January ???

Man! The hits just never stop. This sounds awesome! I'm in.

I’ll definitely be signing up for this one. Mizuno and a Danny Le shaft fitting. Hell yeah!

Looks pretty amazing

I have heard great things about @DannyLe and would love to meet this guy and hang with him!

Would love to get in on a Shaft Up Event, just gotta check the calendar, this one might be tough timing.
Looks like I'll have to wait for #2 or #3, just confirmed that the wife is having knee surgery on April 22nd.

For those that do enter .........

That new Mizuno driver looks very customizable. I have little doubt that Danny can get someone dialed in and hitting bombs!

Current mood

My interest is immense here. I have not yet played golf in Georgia. That will change, whether or not I am fortunate enough to have this experience.

If you don't sign up for Shaft Up events.....well........im not sure I can help you

Last edited:
Back