2020 The Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

On a side note: Wolf Creek Monday. We would like to know if anyone is interested in joining me and @KY Golfer for that round. We have a possible 3rd and would like to finalize the tee time on Monday. Just pm me if you have questions or reply to the thread.

Wolf-Creek-Hole-14-1050x700.jpg

flights changed, lined up for Wolf Creek. Lets GO!

Wolf-Creek-Hole-14-1050x700.jpg

flights changed, lined up for Wolf Creek. Lets GO!
We have 3 of the foursome booked. Anyone else want to play Monday?

Also, we are going to switch hotels for Thursday night to over by the TPC course.

We have 3 of the foursome booked. Anyone else want to play Monday?
Wish I could but on the 7am flight out Monday. Probably won't even sleep Sunday.

I thought we were all staying at the Bunny Ranch on Thursday?

Well United made some changes in my flights, so everyone remember to check your flights for changes!

I'll now be coming in Wednesday night 9:30 PM and leaving mid day Monday. Looks like I'll be able able to join the snow Paiute group for both rounds!

When are you guys playing Wolf Creek?

All, Looks like i've got an extra bed Wednesday night at the Hampton Inn in Summerlin. If you're coming in Wednesday and looking for a place to crash let me know.

When are you guys playing Wolf Creek?
Monday morning. I don’t recall the time; Cody and Chris fly out Tuesday; I am dropping them at the airport before driving home

I'll probably be brining a muscle massager for the weekend.
The Theragun mini is coming to Vegas even if I didn't play Thursday. Some Stamina Pro patches, too.

Damn...lol.

No can do on Thursday. I’ll get in that afternoon and happy to meet up!

Back