2020 The Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

Previous experiences any practice round on Friday would need to done by late afternoon/early evening giving everyone time to check in /shower and be ready for the meet & greet dinner.
Friday morning in Mesquite would be ideal. If memory serves me right, it’s about 45 min to St George.

The theme is people flying in Thursday and leaving Monday. I don't think I will be able to get there until Friday to Vegas. I could catch a flight that I get in around 8:30 A.M. friday morning. Does anyone know when they are going to try and get in an extra round?
Previous experiences any practice round on Friday would need to done by late afternoon/early evening giving everyone time to check in /shower and be ready for the meet & greet dinner.

Exactly this. Practice rounds will need to be done probably by 4pm based on previous experience. Going to need time to shower and get dressed for dinner. 8:30 would be cutting it close to get there on time as I'm assuming a friday practice round would need to be somewhere near the event itself

In this instance, it is going to have to be late afternoon finish time.

I remember the stress that started last time. Slightly different scenario, but I'm not dealing with that again.

I want a big solid buffer between rounds done and first arrival with THP brass.

I remember the stress that started last time. Slightly different scenario, but I'm not dealing with that again.

I want a big solid buffer between rounds done and first arrival with THP brass.

? Show - At least we don't have to catch a boat this time :LOL:

I'll do what's best for the collective, I'm easy like that

Initial thought would be Thursday we play wherever, Friday, wouldn't mind playing a combo links/short course at Sand Hollow or even the Champion course.

Initial thought would be Thursday we play wherever, Friday, wouldn't mind playing a combo links/short course at Sand Hollow or even the Champion course.
I'm down for a Friday AM round early. Obviously would love to get the teams together, but as we've seen before, that's a tough thing to accomplish with flights being what they are. This kind of thing will probably need to be decided after all arrivals are sorted.

That's acceptable to me. I am up to do whatever is best for the group.

I'm down for a Friday AM round early. Obviously would love to get the teams together, but as we've seen before, that's a tough thing to accomplish with flights being what they are. This kind of thing will probably need to be decided after all arrivals are sorted.

Ok by me. I would be up for a Friday morning round wherever it is.

Sounds good to me..... count me.... oh wait ;)

Flights are booked!

Arrive Wed evening in Vegas and leave Monday also Vegas baby!

I have a meeting with my new manager coming up later this week, so I should be able to book my flights after that.

Is the plan to drive back to Vegas Sunday and stay the night there?

So where we playing said extra rounds? Ideas?

Thursday - Vegas/surrounding area?
Friday - Hurricane?

I should be getting into Vegas around 8:40 Friday Morning. Leaving Vegas 8:30 A.M. Monday Morning. After teams are picked and air fare is handled maybe people will want to carpool over to Hurricane? Not sure if I will be getting there in a timely manner to play with you guys.

So where we playing said extra rounds? Ideas?

Thursday - Vegas/surrounding area?
Friday - Hurricane?

I would be up for a round around Vegas - if we played Wolf Creek in Mesquite it would be very similar to Sand Hollow/Hurricane methinks.

I also think we need to land a pricepoint, I think May runs over $125 for most courses in and around Vegas

I would be up for a round around Vegas - if we played Wolf Creek in Mesquite it would be very similar to Sand Hollow/Hurricane methinks.

I also think we need to land a pricepoint, I think May runs over $125 for most courses in and around Vegas
That is a firm yikes. Not trying to overpay for something - Will already be blown away all weekend.

Back