ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Football

Can't wait for this. I came too darn close last year. 16 team leagues were no joke.

I'm in again!! And I'm happy to help again if you need it JB/GG!

Me and my #1 pick Frank Gore are taking this thing home

This is my year! I can’t totally feel it!

I'm in again, can't wait.

I have enjoyed this the last two years. I have had bad luck in the draft and its hard to recover from that. The 14 team leagues will free up the waiver wire a bit.

Yes I will be back to defend my title!!!

I'm back to defend my title!
I like the move to 14 teams. I thought 16 left too little for add/drops.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have a couple leagues that I make annual donations to, I think I can spread that charity to another one!

I have a couple leagues that I make annual donations to, I think I can spread that charity to another one!
Right there with you. By law of averages if I get in enough one should have a good outcome, right? Count me in

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

Right there with you. By law of averages if I get in enough one should have a good outcome, right? Count me in

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk
Exactly!

GG is getting excited about this

Can’t wait for this season

So excited

Just a quick update.
Signups will take place around the beginning of August, just like previous years.

A new thread will pop up with instructions on how to sign up and then the leagues will be formed.

Sounds great! @GolferGal let me know if you need manager help again, I'd be in.

I am giddy for this. Did a couple practice mocks this weekend.

As camps roll into form, we will have full signup details coming soon.

This sounds fun!

Working on prizes now and they are going to be GOOOOOOOOOD!

THP Fantasy Football has always been fun. Can't wait to see how the new format "League size" plays out.

Working on prizes now and they are going to be GOOOOOOOOOD!
Mine were good last year...so can't even begin to ponder how they can get even better!

Back