2020 Toulon Putter Thread

got a chance to roll the Chicago model over the weekend and it took a lot of will power to leave the store without it. Loved the look and feel. The face/milling looks the same to me but this felt better than any of last years models I rolled. Had the Vegas and Portland models for a while

You guys aren't mad at me right? Do I actually need to buy a Vegas now that it came in second?
Buy a Chicago instead and throw everyone off

I could definitely game a chocolate Seattle.

Dude, seriously. Get that line off the flange and put it on the top? Hells to the yeah.
Toulon Garage and you can have it how you want.
;)

I mean... Kind of... I can get a Vegas right now for just over 200 haha!
I think you should build one, just to see what you spec it out like.

I had the chance to roll the Chicago and Seattle today and I have a feeling there are going to be some very happy THPer's in the future. I was a huge fan of the Chicago and could easily put one in the bag. The Seattle was a little bigger than I imagined it would be but I think it will still check the box for what some golfers are looking for. Both have that classic Toulon soft but firm feeling that is almost addicting to roll. I think Toulon has a winner here.

I had the chance to roll the Chicago and Seattle today and I have a feeling there are going to be some very happy THPer's in the future. I was a huge fan of the Chicago and could easily put one in the bag. The Seattle was a little bigger than I imagined it would be but I think it will still check the box for what some golfers are looking for. Both have that classic Toulon soft but firm feeling that is almost addicting to roll. I think Toulon has a winner here.

I did the same the other day at PGA SS and I cannot wait to get this one in the bag. I immediately got the feeling of the Black Series Tour Design 1W putter, but with that distinct Toulon feel at impact.

I did the same the other day at PGA SS and I cannot wait to get this one in the bag. I immediately got the feeling of the Black Series Tour Design 1W putter, but with that distinct Toulon feel at impact.
The feel of the Toulon milling can't be beat in my mind.

That's not good for my wallet. Loved the Black 1W

You have to be on the road, right? I'm going to be very disappointed if SD has better putter selections to try out than we do here. haha I want to try these out so bad.

I understand the look is not for everyone, but I wonder if Odyssey could implement the TT to a Toulon? Especially, for those that like the mill face putter. Maybe as a Garage option

Heading out for the maiden voyage with my Las Vegas. Early indoor practice has me really really really excited to get out on the course.

I understand the look is not for everyone, but I wonder if Odyssey could implement the TT to a Toulon? Especially, for those that like the mill face putter. Maybe as a Garage option
I think I saw them do it to an Atlanta, but it doesn’t have the white, which probably hurts the effectiveness.

Back