2021-2022 College Football Thread

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaaha

I’m going to go cry now. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

They literally just keep wheeling him out there. It’s a shame too because outside of him Gameday is still fun.

The signs are still funny. Most of the time anyway and when they aren’t at Ole Miss’ expense. “Dabo is a Karen” had me laughing out loud.

C’mon Western Michigan!

So much hype. So much ****. Oof.

Long year incoming.

Win’s a win, bro. Baylor will get theirs.
College football is fickle, got to take your licks at some point if you're going to dish it. At least it was an away game for OU.

College football is fickle, got to take your licks at some point if you're going to dish it. At least it was an away game for OU.
Lmao, ok? :LOL:

not sure which is the truer fact: alabama is nasty, or miami is overrated.

Always take the one that denigrates Miami.

Oklahoma survived today!😳

I was playing golf and didn’t watch Oklahoma play. Probably a good thing. But an ugly win is better than a good loss.

The post-Lawrence era at Clemson on the offensive side of the ball is not off to a good start.

Look. After today it just reinforces my belief that polls and rankings should wait until after week 3 or 4. It takes a bit to figure out where teams are. Do away with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look. After today it just reinforces my belief that polls and rankings should wait until after week 3 or 4. It takes a bit to figure out where teams are. Do away with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed.

Go 🐊!!!
A06755A2-034E-4593-91F9-7088723FF72C.jpeg

We were pretty nasty today. Always well-coached and prepared for that season opener. The defense will be back to Bama standard this year and the O will be a work in progress while all the new guys gain playing experience together.

Back