ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
In and looking forward to 2021.

I'm in!
Albatross membership is the best bang for the buck in golf.

I somehow missed the Friday and yesterday. I am in this morning though!!!

Any significance to the gold ticket themed logo???

I somehow missed the Friday and yesterday. I am in this morning though!!!

Any significance to the gold ticket themed logo???
@jdtox designed the logo for us and liked the ticket idea with all of the experiences we do. Gave us some color choices and we ran with gold.

Been here too long for first year member but I signed up today. Looking forward to it.

Been here too long for first year member but I signed up today. Looking forward to it.
Glad to have you and thank you.

Just signed up

Easiest $35 I’ll spend all year. 2021 will be fun no doubt.

Excellent- I’ll have to wait a couple of weeks to renew, though- had a bit of a Veterinarian surprise last week.

Excellent- I’ll have to wait a couple of weeks to renew, though- had a bit of a Veterinarian surprise last week.
We had one of those too. Hopefully the furry friend is okay.

All done, best money spent on golf all year.

I’m in and will sign up soon. Looking forward to possibly winning some great giveaways or possibly one of the awesome experiences. @morgancup or @bigdaddygiveaway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was relatively new to THP last year and an Albatross member thanks to an anonymous sponsor. I just reupped for 2021. It is a small fee which I would pay even without the potential of events.

Back in again. Year 8 I think? Heres to another amazing year on THP.

Just wanted to say thank you to whoever paid for my AC Membership. Very generous whoever did that and I'll be sure to pay it back by paying for someone else's membership who has yet to get their 2021 AC Membership.

Little things like that from fellow THPers/friends that go a long way in this online community means a lot.

Much appreciated :cool:

No brainer renewal for me...

Great benefits for a great cause. Count me in!

Just discovered this forum last month, and glad to be a part of the upcoming year as an Albatross Club member
Glad to have you.

Paid my dues! Best $35 I will spend all year for a great cause and access to so many amazing things in the world of golf. Looking forward to another great year. 2021 is looking bright, thanks THP!

Best money spent so far this year

Really like the ticket graphic. In for 2021 and ready to roll!

Pay day friday then will be re-upping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back