EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Glad to see this thread pop up and everyone getting excited for the event. Look forward to getting through these tough times and back to a more normal time. Really wish this week we are all out at Hideaway getting to experience The Hideaway.

The Live Grandaddy thread is my favorite follow on THP. Always great to see the amazing life long friendships develop in such a beautiful setting.

Ahh yeah. This event is something else, each has been so incredibly awesome. Look forward to seeing what comes to try to join those already on the team!!

Glad to see this thread pop up and everyone getting excited for the event. Look forward to getting through these tough times and back to a more normal time. Really wish this week we are all out at Hideaway getting to experience The Hideaway.
We all wish the same!! Looking forward to meeting you in a year.. still blown away to be a part of it!

The Experience, the fun, the competition, the equipment, the comradeship, the sliders, the hideaway, the host.

The GRANDADDY

Glad we could give you a chance to enjoy your anniversary, undisturbed. Next year though...well.. just tell her we said “thank you” in advance!

Did your wife know how to handle having you around for your anniversary? It sucks that The Grandaddy couldn't take place this year but it's nice you were able to spend that day with her.

Like a fine steak, a little more age will just make it that much more flavorful. Right now, getting through what's right in front of us is the most important thing. You made the right decision and while I know everyone wishes we could be experiencing The Hideaway with you and the rest of the Callaway team, it doesn't mean we should stop doing what we do best: 'internet golfin'. :D

I am sure no matter what, there's going to be a whole lot of excitement brewing over the next few weeks about new Callaway gear hitting the market. I know I can't stop thinking about what new stuff you and the wizards at Callaway have in store.

What a memorable experience this would be!

Of course the Hideaway version is vodka, more vodka, a little more vodka, a splash of lemonade, and a few muddled blueberries.

Oh I know which one is better, but this one won’t get me fired at work, lol. It’s not bad and pretty good for you. Sweetened with Stevia. I’d give it a solid 7/10 on the Smiter non alcoholic drink scale.

This looks like an amazing trip!

This looks like an amazing trip!

If it’s not blocked out, I’d go with it.

Second choice would be Shaft Up. I’d love to tee it up with JB and Danny Le. And another lucky THP’er.

Third would be Morgan Cup (but if partial to Cobra gear like someone stated, this goes UP).

4th choice would be the THP Budget Golf Championship.

But really, any of the events THP puts on with its sponsors is worthy. They’re all majors.

You lucky dog! :)

I could see some paralysis by anylsis if I ever get one.

Second choice would be Shaft Up. I’d love to tee it up with JB and Danny Le. And another lucky THP’er.

Third would be Morgan Cup (but if partial to Cobra gear like someone stated, this goes UP).

But really, any of the events THP puts on with its sponsors is worthy. They’re all majors.

I’m struggling as I read from past events and such. I wouldn’t be able to swing the Shaft up I don’t think due to work schedule. I’ve thought Morgan Cup or Budget. It all seems great.

The Grandaddy is excluded.

I may not be there in person, but I’m there in spirit. This is #TheGrandaddy week!

FC28C228-6E0D-45C9-A8A9-51DF79EC5B4A.jpeg

That's a legit pullover.

I stare at this pic every day. Still can’t believe I was part of it.

1607466090481.jpeg

Did your wife know how to handle having you around for your anniversary? It sucks that The Grandaddy couldn't take place this year but it's nice you were able to spend that day with her.

Unfortunately, not a whole lot we could do around here to celebrate and take advantage of me being here. Hopefully just my mere presence was enough :)

Unfortunately, not a whole lot we could do around here to celebrate and take advantage of me being here. Hopefully just my mere presence was enough :)
A little short game practice in the back?

I hear there is a rumor where most guys act like they are practicing putts to win the Masters.
Finley practices shots to beat THPers :ROFLMAO:

It seems like there should be a bathroom joke here somewhere but I’m happy for you that you got to have the time together especially consider you miss it every year for a bunch of internet dorks.

A little short game practice in the back?

I hear there is a rumor where most guys act like they are practicing putts to win the Masters.
Finley practices shots to beat THPers :ROFLMAO:
Legend has it he finishes scorecards too and signs them with savage messages like “86’d you with an 8 & 6”. Pretty intense.

Back